Dundee vs. Hibernian

33 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

We would, but the teams around us are just too shite. I'm afraid we'll be back up stinking out that top league next season.

Reveal hidden contents

Don't worry, this won't be of any concern to Dundee 

I’d be delighted if your dross came up next season. The free 9 points will be more than welcome.

That Gogic display must be up there with one of the worst I’ve seen. I said similar about Paul McGinn a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone will struggle when missing the players we are but it just highlights that we badly need to add a few more new faces to the squad before the window closes. 

Edited by Zing.

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Anyone want to sign Alex Gogic. We will even pay you for it.

We've been fielding players such as Ian Harkes, Peter Pawlett and Dylan Powers in our midfield in recent times.

Even I'm amazed I'm saying this, but I think Gogic would be a downgrade, so no thanks.

Shouldn't go without mention that again, our usual best CM was having to play LB today and 3 of our 4 striking options were missing. Hibs had their own problems but it wasn't smooth for our squad selection today either. 

McMullan is beginning to look like a player we could get big money for. A terrific wee player that has done a Boyle and turned his career around. Long may it continue.

42 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

The upgrade from Gogic to JDH is frightening.

Jack Ross only signed Gogic because we were also in for him, he cut out the middle man that time.

I do miss JDH it has to be said.

Fair play to McMullan, from what i seen of him before he was always electric (untill someone put him on his arse) but his final ball always let him down. I can see why United let him go last season but he has definitely improved, as he is providing assists.

Dundee are a proper weird team. Come out the traps flying first 30, hide the next 30 and show up the last 10-15 minutes. McPake does have the ability to change the game when things aren't going his way. 

Ach well. First 15 was a battering then we were the better team until about the last 10 mins but we can't get away with some of that defending. 

Considering we had 4/5 first teamers out then it's fine I guess but bloody hell Gogic man. That was as close to a 0/10 as I can remember from a Hibs player in recent years. Time for the exit door.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Shouldn't go without mention that again, our usual best CM was having to play LB today and 3 of our 4 striking options were missing. Hibs had their own problems but it wasn't smooth for our squad selection today either. 

McMullan is beginning to look like a player we could get big money for. A terrific wee player that has done a Boyle and turned his career around. Long may it continue.

I was thinking this earlier. He's going to end up at one of the cheeks and spend 90% of his time on the bench or rotting in their 2nd team. Anyone know how long we've tied him down for?