Dundee vs. Hibernian

The only conclusion you can come to is that we do absolutely zero work or preparation on the training ground when it comes to defending crosses.

It's certainly a bold move and we'll see how it plays out for us over the season.

4 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

The only conclusion you can come to is that we do absolutely zero work or preparation on the training ground when it comes to defending crosses.

It's certainly a bold move and we'll see how it plays out for us over the season.

Big decision after conceding zero headed goals in the league last season or whatever they said in the opening week. May not be paying off imo 

Deserved result, only ourselves to blame and when I say ourselves I mean Alex Gogic.

The guy is absolute guff, we’ve conceded 4 league goals this season and he’s been to blame for 3 of them.

I suppose the other fingers you can point are at Graeme Mathie, Jack Ross and Ron Gordon, this humming and hawing over trying to bring in players in time for the season starting, cost us in Europe and cost us today, yes we had injuries but with any foresight we wouldn’t have to play the likes of McGregor and Gogic and we’d still be in Europe and on 9 points.

Dundee were good though, expect them to stay up, a good one for the neutral in fairness.