Dundee vs. Hibernian

Some pride restored yesterday, but nevertheless we're in store for another properly tough game here.

Am I looking forward to Corey Panter vs. Martin Boyle and Christie Elliott vs. any semi-competent Hibs LW? No, no I am not. Am I looking forward to Cummings slotting the ball in the net against his old team? Yes I am.

If you could honour the alliance that would be nice, but with yesterday's win and hopefully at least one other signing I feel like we can at least make a game of this.

Two GALACTICOS of Scottish football here. 

Hibs are the favourites but hopefully beating the Steelmen has given us some confidence. 

Toughie to predict, I hope for a draw. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

12pm kick off on a Sunday is guff, gonna drive up to this assuming there’s an away allocation, best places to park?

Fairmuir park is a 5-10 min walk from the ground and should be plenty of spaces there.  

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

12pm kick off on a Sunday is guff, gonna drive up to this assuming there’s an away allocation, best places to park?

Dundee are awaiting to find out if we will get away tickets from Dundee Council. 

2 hours ago, Girth said:

Two GALACTICOS of Scottish football here. 

Hibs are the favourites but hopefully beating the Steelmen has given us some confidence. 

Toughie to predict, I hope for a draw. 

Thank you. 

Unfortunately for Dundee, I don’t think it is that tough to predict. 

36 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Fairmuir park is a 5-10 min walk from the ground and should be plenty of spaces there.  

29 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Dundee are awaiting to find out if we will get away tickets from Dundee Council. 

Cheers troops.

Just seen Dundee we’re charging £26 for home fans so suspect we’ll be the same, that’ll be me watching it on my backside in my flat instead.

Fair doos if it was a Saturday and we got a day out in Bonnie Dundee but canny justify that for a boring Sunday pish kick off time.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

As demonstrated when Niall mcginn noises up the Derry and a boy runs to the front then shits his pants. 

Unfortunately I shan't be responding to this or any of your future posts until you address the important issue of your "easy to predict" result in the Dundee v Hibs result in the match thread. 

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Unfortunately for Dundee, I don’t think it is that tough to predict.