Dundee FC vs St Johnstone - Quarter Final

Ludo*1

Clark

Rooney Brown Efe McCart Devine

Davidson Craig Wotherspoon

Vertainen
May

Unleash the Eetu imo. May is good foil for a more talented partner, plus Kane plays better when he has to fight for his place. If Davidson is out I guess we have to bring in Crawford, or play Wotherspoon and Craig as a 2 and bring in Middleton wide right and have May and Vertainen swapping between LW and CF

Think I'd be resting most of our important players for this one. The league cup is all well good and it's obviously a big Derby for Dundee and their supporters but the title race has to come first. Surely the reserves will be good enough to see off this lot?

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Think I'd be resting most of our important players for this one. The league cup is all well good and it's obviously a big Derby for Dundee and their supporters but the title race has to come first. Surely the reserves will be good enough to see off this lot?

image.gif

12 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

After Saturday I’ve concerns about E2’s pace,looked slow as a week in jail to me,hopefully loosens up soon

This.

When i was asked my opinion on E2s performance, I commented that it was similar to my mates spaniel playing football and the spaniel would probably win more one on ones.

Genuinely not sure how this match will go. Obviously getting our first win in 90 minutes on Saturday will boost our confidence, whereas the way Dundee lost against United might dent theirs.

Evidently it’ll fall down on how Mcpake and Davidson react and how the teams set up.

I’d say pressure is more on Dundee than us, granted we’re the holders but Dundee will be desperate to bounce back.

I’d like to see us stick with the same back line as Aberdeen and maybe go with May, Kane and O’Halloran up front.