Dundee FC vs St Johnstone - Quarter Final

Ludo*1

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, it's hilarious watching an unstable explosive

Seems strange you'd be claiming the St Johnstone fan who brought it in wasn't trying to put anyone in any danger but after he's launched it it's now an "unstable explosive". 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Seems strange you'd be claiming the St Johnstone fan who brought it in wasn't trying to put anyone in any danger but after he's launched it it's now an "unstable explosive". 

I've said multiple times now that the fan put folk in danger as it could've gone off at any point, and that Griffiths put folk in danger by kicking a lit one into a crowd of people. 

I've absolutely no idea why you're disputing any of that.

Nobody is denying that the thing shouldn't have been thrown in the first place. If whoever brought it in and chucked it on the park is identified and faces repercussions, then it's their own fault.

However, a player then booting it back into a stand full of supporters is even more idiotic.

5 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

I can see how it’s sorta dangerous but the reaction to it has all been a bit too Helen Lovejoy for me tbh. Calling a tinpot smoke bomb an “unstable explosive” etc.

It literally is. A Rangers fan lost his hand a few months ago when one exploded.

2 hours ago, Derek Patterson said:

It was actually "smoke generator" according to the mealy moothed and biscuit ersed statement from the Dees.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/statement-from-club-and-leigh-griffiths/

Dundee Fc typing out their statement...................Following the opening goal a flair  fla smoke generator....................

....this flair fl pyrotechnic