Dundee FC vs St Johnstone - Quarter Final

Ludo*1

McPake said that if this were a cup final then Charlie Adam is fit enough to start but as it's only a quarter final, he's not so sure. He'll give him until the last minute but it may be that he's just on the bench and comes on for 20 minutes if needed.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake said that if this were a cup final then Charlie Adam is fit enough to start but as it's only a quarter final, he's not so sure. He'll give him until the last minute but it may be that he's just on the bench and comes on for 20 minutes if needed.

So if Adam starts is that concrete proof that we're Dundees "Cup Final"....

It's windy as shit here so that'll maybe actually force St Johnstone into attempting to play football for the first time in their almost trophyless existence.

2/10 an attempt was made.

17 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

After Saturday I’ve concerns about E2’s pace,looked slow as a week in jail to me,hopefully loosens up soon

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

This.

When i was asked my opinion on E2s performance, I commented that it was similar to my mates spaniel playing football and the spaniel would probably win more one on ones.

Haha. Me as well.

For some reason I believed he would be very quick, was watching him run on Saturday thinking his pace will kick in any second... 

Hopefully just needs a bit of time playing with his new teammates to show what he can do.  Be very surprised if he's given a start tonight though, think he'll have to make an impact from the bench before he's trusted for that.

36 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

This Perth mob fluke 2 cups in the same season and suddenly they think are fucking Real Madrid

Get his shower humped Dundee

The Dee to put this overated pile of shite to the sword tonight by 2 clear goals

Yep there you go I have gone "baws oot"

As much as the trolling attempt is poor. To fluke one national cup I could see (right draw, lucky games, tight calls, etc.), but to fluke two in the same season...

I think there has to come a point where you go, actually, I think they might be quite handy in knockout football. :D 

6 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Working in England so cant make this,seeing as how I'm a tight fisted b*****d anyone know how I can watch for free.

Thank you.

Can you phone about a couple of local boozers and ask if they'll show it on Premier Sports?

I watched a Dundee v St Johnstone game in Hayes, Middlesex years ago and the locals weren't happy - "What's this jock shit?" - but f**k them. That game had the dubious honour of having the lowest viewing figures of any Scottish game broadcast at the time. So pwoud. 

29 minutes ago, Widge said:

As much as the trolling attempt is poor. To fluke one national cup I could see (right draw, lucky games, tight calls, etc.), but to fluke two in the same season...

I think there has to come a point where you go, actually, I think they might be quite handy in knockout football. :D 

Nope....  I still believe you fluked both.... if you were quite handy in knockout football as you claim .... you would be playing European group football rather than being papped out of the League Cup by a rampant Dundee.

4 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

Nope....  I still believe you fluked both.... if you were quite handy in knockout football as you claim .... you would be playing European group football rather than being papped out of the League Cup by a rampant Dundee.

Well in that case, long may be continue to be lucky and flukey. It’s working for us, why change what isn’t broken. 

41 minutes ago, Widge said:

A once in a lifetime experience, and no chunt got to be there. So sad.

Thank you.