Premier Sports - Absolute Dross.

Do you subscribe to Premier Sports?  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Are there going to be any highlights of the last 16 matches?

No, which is what my initial rant was about. Only highlights will come from the clubs involved and in many cases, they'll be stuck behind a paywall. 

I've had a subscription running since Serie A and La Liga restarted after the first lockdown. Some of their coverage is a bit tinpot, especially when advert breaks are just the Premier Sports logo and music playing on a loop for three minutes, but I feel like I get my money's worth. The La Liga TV coverage is quite entertaining, especially some of the bizarre Spanish/English hybrid accents that a lot of the presenters seem to have. There is still too much Graham Hunter though.

It’s a bit shit at times but it’s an ‘ok’ price and you can switch the subscription on and off whenever you like. 

I certainly don’t have much anger towards it when to get Scottish football on sky you essentially pay for the English premier league and get worse than premier sports coverage. 

13 hours ago, akuram said:

Bought it last year for our game at Dunfermline which we won so had to keep going as we won the cup. Actually watched the final on BBC though. When I tried to cancel it turned out I had bought a six month contract so had pay until then. But heyho we did win the cup so would have paid double.

The fact there was no streams this round is a cheap shot and their contract should not get renewed when up.

Ditto.

Still not cancelled yet, i've watched a few games on it and am keeping it going till we get put out the cup, which could be soon. Hopefully get to watch Livi play Sevco in the quarters on it.

f**k paying for Premier Sports. They would be as well just renaming it Old Firm TV. St Johnstone won the double last year but rather than show the champions, they put Celtic or Rangers on against a couple of diddy teams. Delighted to sit and watch the Raith game yesterday knowing ive got it free on my iptv and these wankers are getting not a penny from me🤣

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

That’s basically what Premier Sports is

And Sky Sports (when covering a Scottish Premiership game), given all the pundits are Rangers fans when Rangers are playing, and you can hear Crocker wishing the ball into the net.

Paid for the semi final and final last season and then cancelled subscription.

No real issue with the service but the thing that got me is, having recorded the game, you cant go back and watch it if your subscription has expired.

I believe that's a standard thing with Sky as well however.

Still have my subscription from last seasons Final, and have got decent moneys worth out it. Even more so now our game on Thursday is on it.

I don't like how OF orientated they are but it's not as if Sky are any better.

2 hours ago, Durnford said:

Paid for the semi final and final last season and then cancelled subscription.

No real issue with the service but the thing that got me is, having recorded the game, you cant go back and watch it if your subscription has expired.

I believe that's a standard thing with Sky as well however.

You could have recorded the repeat of the SF and Final on FreeSports the day after and you would have been fine.

• 3 months later...

Premier are doing a Black Friday deal where you get 12 months subscription for £60. Appreciate many won’t want to give those crooks money but they do unfortunately have the rights to both our cup competitions and it’s a lot better than giving them £12 a month.

Code is: BLACKFRIDAY21

Premier are doing a Black Friday deal where you get 12 months subscription for £60. Appreciate many won’t want to give those crooks money but they do unfortunately have the rights to both our cup competitions and it’s a lot better than giving them £12 a month.

Code is: BLACKFRIDAY21

Desperate for cash after not getting the OF final they were so desperate for. GIRUT

• 7 months later...