Todays scores 14/8

11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Disgraceful comment , Allan gives his all and takes as well As gives out , Been a really good player for us , as for the game I had just said to my mate two minutes before daz wonder goal again I wish Largs would score as it will Make them up their game ,Largs were better team first half and Chrissy had really good save first half to allow us to go in level  but as soon as we scored there was only going to be one winner , another good 3 points on the road especially with buffs , bankies and Pollok all dropping points 

With the lawyer threats, covid rule breaking and alledged assaults the Darvel bandwagon is certainly winning over the WOSL fans.

56 minutes ago, Vuvuzela said:

Really surprised at the lack of score updates yesterday (and previous march days).

Any reasons for this?  I think by half time yesterday only four or five matches had provided info.

It's good when you can see all the scores on here in one place but it's down to whether people can be bothered doing it.

I tend to look on Twitter for updates of the games. there used to be a good Twitter feed for Junior scores but the guy who started it handed over the reigns to someone who pretty much ran it into the ground and I don't think it's ever been replaced. 

Really surprised at the lack of score updates yesterday (and previous march days).
Any reasons for this?  I think by half time yesterday only four or five matches had provided info.

The app does not work on a lot of phones maybe this is why lack of updates

13 hours ago, Vuvuzela said:

I check scores at half time for those around me and noticed last few weeks anyway that once they score the darvel page will tweet, if there is no tweet I assume they are drawing or they are losing, so have to check the opposition teams twitter. Not sure if it's linked to something else or if its just strictly for darvel updates. Would be good if they updated regardless but up to them how they do it.