Todays scores 14/8

4 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Big Alan would be one of the first names on my team sheet, not an out and out striker but he causes defences all sorts of problems with his running, workrste and physicality.

He must have a twin with the same name who was with Talbot then

5 minutes ago, andy25 said:
23 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:
He must have a twin with the same name who was with Talbot then

Never tried a leg when at Talbot. Attitude was terrible.

That’s never been the case since he signed with Darvel. 

1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

Did anyone actually see it? I’m not saying it did or didn’t happen but I don’t think anyone made a deal about it at the time.

I did. By complete accident I was looking across the park. Terrible from Darvel player on a boy that never seen him coming . Total coward. Very poor from him.

1 hour ago, Jimmy1 said:

Tell ye whit was a disgrace the Largs fan that was going on like a fucking lunatic at the end  shouting and balling with his crackpot son as his back up  putting the fear into young kids trying to leave with their parents , that was a disgrace . Wasn’t you was it? Same patter,  coward was his  catchphrase aswell 

3 minutes ago, Vale 77 said:

Tell ye whit was a disgrace the Largs fan that was going on like a fucking lunatic at the end  shouting and balling with his crackpot son as his back up  putting the fear into young kids trying to leave with their parents , that was a disgrace . Wasn’t you was it? Same patter,  coward was his  catchphrase aswell 

Or like the darvel fans trying to open a car door and get into the car terrifying a young lassy on the way out after the game?

And naw, no idea what your talking about, but great defence of your player!

1 minute ago, Foul throw said:

Or like the darvel fans trying to open a car door and get into the car terrifying a young lassy on the way out after the game?

Like wise i can’t comment on that as I never saw that . Also o never saw the incident on the park  but I was unfortunate enough to see the idiot I’m talking about as most did because of where and when he was behaving as ive described . There will be Largs fans know what I mean because there was more than one at the other side of the barrier telling him and his son to shut up . 

29 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

Wasn't me and yes I did see him shouting and bawling as I left but didn't pay much attention as I was heading in opposite direction so didn't know what was going on.. Not defending him and there should be no defence of the Darvel striker either.  I commented on what I seen. Darvel player was a disgrace.  Do you think different?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy1 said:

Wasn't me and yes I did see him shouting and bawling as I left but didn't pay much attention as I was heading in opposite direction so didn't know what was going on.. Not defending him and there should be no defence of the Darvel striker either.  I commented on what I seen. Darvel player was a disgrace.  Do you think different?

I didn’t see what your referring to , I think that  might have been at the Darvel goal as I remember a player going to ground straight after . I just think people need to remember their audience and that goes for all fans . Think the ref is looking for more help from his linesman in these situations , the older guy at far side had a bit o a nightmare today .  

23 minutes ago, Vale 77 said:

I didn’t see what your referring to , I think that  might have been at the Darvel goal as I remember a player going to ground straight after . I just think people need to remember their audience and that goes for all fans . Think the ref is looking for more help from his linesman in these situations , the older guy at far side had a bit o a nightmare today .  

I wouldn't blame the ref as he was looking elsewhere. But the Darvel guy knew what he was doing. Left the largs player(one of their 20s boys) with cracked ribs I believe. He just stuck one on the boy as he ran past to join in goal celebrations. . Totally out of order. As was to be fair as you said,the guy at the end. 

Thought largs played well 1st half but couple of missed chances cost them. Once Darvel scored,there was only going to be one winner.

6 hours ago, Jimmy1 said:

I wouldn't blame the ref as he was looking elsewhere. But the Darvel guy knew what he was doing. Left the largs player(one of their 20s boys) with cracked ribs I believe. He just stuck one on the boy as he ran past to join in goal celebrations. . Totally out of order. As was to be fair as you said,the guy at the end. 

Thought largs played well 1st half but couple of missed chances cost them. Once Darvel scored,there was only going to be one winner.

Took yet another wonder goal from Miller to get Darvel started, not for the first time this season we ground out a result without playing particularly well but it’s 3 points that count.

9 hours ago, Polnessan72 said:

He’s an animal mate 

Disgraceful comment , Allan gives his all and takes as well As gives out , Been a really good player for us , as for the game I had just said to my mate two minutes before daz wonder goal again I wish Largs would score as it will Make them up their game ,Largs were better team first half and Chrissy had really good save first half to allow us to go in level  but as soon as we scored there was only going to be one winner , another good 3 points on the road especially with buffs , bankies and Pollok all dropping points