Keyham shootings

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

He's probably a hero to his online community of global village idiots.

On the hellhole that is incels.is, they're complimenting his appearance and are mad about the girls who didn't give him validation.

Freaks.

I imagine killers might want some sort of notoriety. In the US they get the cool nicknames. This poor chap, though, is known for being a virgin. The Daily Mail had the headline an hour ago calling him "'Virgin' killer". That's him labelled for life.

From my well paused video tape of the terminator as a young lad.  I seem to remember Kyle Reese pumping Sarah Connor.  As a matter of fact it enabled the sequel.  Also in the last terminator it fucking settled down into a relationship.  So he’s nothing like the terminator.

One of the many completely bizarre things about the early internet age is that fucking losers who are such assholes that they can't find a single woman who will date them somehow don't see it as their own fault. It's nothing to do with looks, a man can have a face like a bag of spanners (speaking from experience here) and if he's a good guy there are plenty of women who will be interested.

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Thankfully this is really rare, I think I read somewhere that the last mass shooting was over a decade ago. No comfort to the families of those involved, of course, but we should be grateful that we don't share the culture of our "friends across the pond" where this sort of stuff is almost a daily occurrence.

I hope this brings in more legislation regarding firearms, as did previous mass shootings. You'll never be able to completely reduce the risk to 0, but you can certainly do a lot to keep that risk as low as possible.

I don't know if new legislation is needed so much as more checking the internet use of firearms licence holders, that kind of thing.

It's also high time that we stopped subsidising firearms licences. When you apply for a passport or a driving licence you pay the full cost, but the cost of a firearms licence is about a third of the cost of administering them. Police services are paying the other two-thirds. And the cost has barely risen in 20 years.

I'm not saying the cost was relevant in this case but it creates a window for a bit of much-needed reform.

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

From my well paused video tape of the terminator as a young lad.  I seem to remember Kyle Reese pumping Sarah Connor.  As a matter of fact it enabled the sequel.  Also in the last terminator it fucking settled down into a relationship.  So he’s nothing like the terminator.

Kyle Reese wasn't a terminator, this is pretty basic stuff. 

I know Kyle Reese wasn’t a terminator ffs.  But the one that killed a young John Connor in Dark Fate was.  That one settled down just fine.

Also is Dark Fate any good?  I’ve seen a few action clips and it looks no bad.

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

I know Kyle Reese wasn’t a terminator ffs.  But the one that killed a young John Connor in Dark Fate was.  That one settled down just fine.

Spoilers, man! Spoilers!

Spoiler

just for revenge

haley-joel-osment-i-see-dead-people.gif

whilst talking to a dead guy

35 minutes ago, GordonS said:

One of the many completely bizarre things about the early internet age is that fucking losers who are such assholes that they can't find a single woman who will date them somehow don't see it as their own fault. It's nothing to do with looks, a man can have a face like a bag of spanners (speaking from experience here) and if he's a good guy there are plenty of women who will be interested.

We...uh, they used to have no choice but to gradually come to the realisation that they are the problem, not the rest of the world.

If they want to seek it out, everybody now has a support group of similarly-minded enablers who'll reinforce their views in order to solidify their own thoughts about the world.

3 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Best watch it quick before some c**t on a football forum spoils the plot for you  <_<

17 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Kyle Reese was a hero in a movie I just couldn't buy into. Quite happy if the terminator took him out earlier in the movie. 

Kyle Reese was in 1984 three days at most, got chased by cops and a killing machine, and still found the time to stick his wang inside a fit 18 year old Sarah Connor, this bell end from Plymouth should've been aiming to be like Reese, instead of this ''i feel like i'm like the terminator'' shite.

8 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

It came out in 2019 lads.  He’s killed right at the start of the movie in a place called Livingston.

Livingston: the place where everything goes to die.

You're alright. Much like The Last Jedi killed any interest I had left in anything with Star Wars written on, Genesys finally put me off seeing another Terminator film.

Edit: no fucking way was Sarah Connor supposed to be eighteen in T1, surely. Linda Hamilton must have been about thirty!

Edited by BFTD