Keyham shootings

6 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Had no idea who that was, so decided to click and find out.

First post: "Whilst you're here, sign up for PPV: -hard anal -gaping -4K/HD vids -BGG vids -amateur and professional style content -me talkin shit"  :blink:

Are they any good?

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I wonder what it is about metal music that turns more of them on average into weird reactionaries is it the loud, abrasive and obnoxious nature of it? You never really see Ben UFO or Charli XCX fans making 12 hour videos about Islamic terrorism.

People often become fans of the genre as a way of loudly saying f**k you to the "mainstream crowd" who they feel has ostracised or picked on them, whilst there are a few decent bands with a few decent songs, it's a genre that disproportionately attract social outcasts since extreme music is their way of expressing themselves, if there's a higher than average number of smelly , angry outcasts that are fans , then there's a higher than average chance one of them will go and do something mental like this 

4 hours ago, Al666 said:

What point are you actually trying to make here? We have so little gun murders because of the strict controls we place on licensing. Yes there are illegal weapons out there, im sure someone will gleefully point out a couple of examples where they dont, but even in Scotland most shooting deaths in the last 20 years that were not suicide are essentially criminal on criminal. I think thats a marker of a successful implementation of a control strategy that since Dunblane we havent had such incidents. 
The English government calling out for ‘social media monitoring’ is just to placate the populism, you cannot possibly bottom out every single gun owners entire social media existence. 
I’d quite happily just ban all shotguns and rifles except for licensed game keepers, vets, pest control and farmers who require them for work. 

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Harold Shipman killed more people in the UK than Islamic terrorism.

I am all for banning GP’s, I frequently remind the wife she could be a serial killer. 

28 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

What point are you actually trying to make here? We have so little gun murders because of the strict controls we place on licensing. Yes there are illegal weapons out there, im sure someone will gleefully point out a couple of examples where they dont, but even in Scotland most shooting deaths in the last 20 years that were not suicide are essentially criminal on criminal. I think thats a marker of a successful implementation of a control strategy that since Dunblane we havent had such incidents. 
The English government calling out for ‘social media monitoring’ is just to placate the populism, you cannot possibly bottom out every single gun owners entire social media existence. 
I’d quite happily just ban all shotguns and rifles except for licensed game keepers, vets, pest control and farmers who require them for work. 

I am all for banning GP’s, I frequently remind the wife she could be a serial killer. 

Do vets use shotguns or rifles to dispatch animals?  Thought it was handguns.

7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Please don't assume my gender again or I'll have to involve my solicitor. 

Or at the very least the contributors to the 4 year old transgender thread. That'll give cause to reflect.