Keyham shootings

6 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

Kyle Reese was in 1984 three days at most, got chased by cops and a killing machine, and still found the time to stick his wang inside a fit 18 year old Sarah Connor, this bell end from Plymouth should've been aiming to be like Reese, instead of this ''i feel like i'm like the terminator'' shite.

41920E73-0A59-457B-A5AC-BABCE25DAC34.jpeg

🍺🍺🍺🍺

6EF10B45-5EF3-40EF-918C-7982413CC483.jpeg

Edited by Lofarl

Livingston: the place where everything goes to die.
You're alright. Much like The Last Jedi killed any interest I had left in anything with Star Wars written on, Genesys finally put me off seeing another Terminator film.
Edit: no fucking way was Sarah Connor supposed to be eighteen in T1, surely. Linda Hamilton must have been about thirty!

Linda Hamilton was born 1956 so was 28 in 1984 when Terminator was released.

I imagine killers might want some sort of notoriety. In the US they get the cool nicknames. This poor chap, though, is known for being a virgin. The Daily Mail had the headline an hour ago calling him "'Virgin' killer". That's him labelled for life.

A bit difficult seeing he's dead now.

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Linda Hamilton was born 1956 so was 28 in 1984 when Terminator was released.

American media and its obsession making characters look ten years older.

Until they hit fifty, at which point they're played by pensioners.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

It's also high time that we stopped subsidising firearms licences. When you apply for a passport or a driving licence you pay the full cost, but the cost of a firearms licence is about a third of the cost of administering them. Police services are paying the other two-thirds. And the cost has barely risen in 20 years.

This would be excellent. The country sports lobby are still whining like wee bitches about the post-Thomas Hamilton legislation on handguns. Having to pay the full costs of their gun licenses will about cause them to have aneurysms. 

Get it done.

Kyle Reese was a hero in a movie I just couldn't buy into. Quite happy if the terminator took him out earlier in the movie. 

He's not the hero tbf.

The Terminator is a brilliant slasher movie which is why I prefer it to T2.

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

We need to assemble a team of the ugliest shaggers on the internet to convince incels that they can get their hole. We can get everyone who’s said “pics or GTFO” on this forum as a test unit.

Most of the P&B das are proof you can be both ugly and weird and still get your hole 

2 minutes ago, superbigal said:
23 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
In my day you’d put on a shirt, head down the pub and chat up anything with a pulse.
Gen Z don’t want to work for anything.

And if you fail whatever is falling over blind drunk in the kebab shop.

it's on us white house GIF

5 hours ago, Ric said:

Wait... isn't that what XBL looked like? Apologies if not, I seem to remember someone describing him years ago and this was sort of the picture I got.

Not suggesting that's him of course!

I swear this is the first thing I thought when I saw him too!

Add in XBL's infamous  'averagey looking cocktease' rant about getting knocked back by a lassie on a night out and a picture starts to form.

58 minutes ago, superbigal said:
1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
In my day you’d put on a shirt, head down the pub and chat up anything with a pulse.
Gen Z don’t want to work for anything.

And if you fail whatever is falling over blind drunk in the kebab shop.

33809340-8789293-Ann_Marie_Fowler_33_was