Keyham shootings

Starting to take up quite a bit of space in the things to share with P&B thread.

Considering we will know much more about the shooter and his victims in the coming days felt it was best to separate it out.

In true style

Anyone ever wandered round their local area gunning down anyone they come across?

Anyone posted online about how the Terminator is an accurate representation of their life?

Anyone wanted to go from being a scaffolder to helicopter pilot?

10 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Sometimes i wish i believed in Hell

He was a vile coward clearly jail would have been hell on earth for him but he's taken the easy way out something none of his victims or their families will be lucky enough to do.

Firing a shot gun at a 3 year old is beyond word.

13 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The self confessed Trump supporter had a firearms license.

That fact in itself surely needs to be closely scrutinised. 

i saw a comment elsewhere that said ''i now understand why america like to be packin''

i just thought ffs what a knob, 1st time in 11 years this has happened, we owe the people of Dunblane a massive thank you.

2 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

the telegraph using it as clickbait, whatever happened to ''don't give these arseholes the headlines'' ?

Yeh I'm not sure what's worse the fact the Telegraph are using this to drum up subs or the fact the defence minister was on talking about how much extra cash they had given to the polis.

1 minute ago, Meldrew said:

the telegraph using it as clickbait, whatever happened to ''don't give these arseholes the headlines'' ?

The press have never, ever given a shit about their coverage of murderers. The important thing is attracting readers/viewers, and if that encourages more killers, well, that's just more to report on.

Anyway, thank f**k Banana isn't here to get himself banned again with sympathetic posts about the poor wee mite.

Thankfully this is really rare, I think I read somewhere that the last mass shooting was over a decade ago. No comfort to the families of those involved, of course, but we should be grateful that we don't share the culture of our "friends across the pond" where this sort of stuff is almost a daily occurrence.

I hope this brings in more legislation regarding firearms, as did previous mass shootings. You'll never be able to completely reduce the risk to 0, but you can certainly do a lot to keep that risk as low as possible.

About 14 year ago I went on a month long bender (which ended the day after Robert Snodgrass led Stirling Albion to a 2-1 win against Morton at Forthbank) and this is exactly how I looked at the end of it.

image.png.3c9987d2105f46ae72b111e270362318.png

Minus the big play sign on ma face. It's a really eerily similar lookalike. 

Wait... isn't that what XBL looked like? Apologies if not, I seem to remember someone describing him years ago and this was sort of the picture I got.

Not suggesting that's him of course!