Board Upgrade

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Starting to wish I had paid more attention to what theme I used before the upgrade :(

Pretty sure all the themes that were there pre-upgrade are now all there albeit with some font changes.

Easy to flick through the list and find one you like hopefully 😜

21 minutes ago, Div said:

We now have three additional P&B themes from previous years.

P&B 2016 is the really old classic look.

P&B 2017 is a toned down version of the new default theme with the old more traditional "Lato" font from the 2017 upgrade.

P&B 2019 is pretty much the same theme we used as our default for the last couple of years with the "Questrial" font.

All available from the theme chooser at the bottom of the site.

@craigkillie I've already switched your account to the 2017 theme.

Thanks. This isn't quite it either - I think it had "Classic" in the name, but it (and the new one) are not a million miles away so I'm sure I'll get used to it.

43 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Hi Div 

Any chance you could bring back the feature that let's folk see how many times someone has posted on a topic.

You used to be able to click on topic posts before entering topic and it would show it.

I've noticed you can see who the top 4 or 5 posters are in a topic when you are in the topic itself which is quite cool :geek I do miss the list you are talking about which popped up when you clicked the number of replies to a thread.

Just now, Div said:

Pretty sure all the themes that were there pre-upgrade are now all there albeit with some font changes.

Easy to flick through the list and find one you like hopefully 😜

Think I was P & B 2017. Not quite the same but seems fine to me. Cheers! :)

In all seriousness though, just me that's missing the 'back' button on the forum. I know I can do it manually on my phone's keypad but it was much more effective integrated into the forum.

2 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:

Is there a new app for the upgrade? . The one I have is not loading at all

Our own app has long since been withdrawn but you should still be able to connect to the forum if you have it installed?

Try closing it right down and re-starting it.

Failing that look for "Tapatalk" in your App Store and download that - ours was just a branded version of that and is definitely working as I've just tested it.

We should hopefully have a new app at some point now, but still waiting on that coming out of beta testing by the forum developers.

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

This might sound more like a support question, but where do I find old themes? 

If you scroll to the bottom of the forum there is a link for "Theme". Click that and it will show you the full list of almost 50 themes you can apply.

Most are Team Themes but all the P&B related themes are at the top. To be fair only P&B 2016 is really different, the rest are just minor tweaks on the default theme.

48 minutes ago, RiG said:

I've noticed you can see who the top 4 or 5 posters are in a topic when you are in the topic itself which is quite cool :geek

Yeh a "main players" list is really what this site lacked :lol:

7 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

200.gif

Looking for the theme that leaves me with functioning retinas

The 2019 theme is identical to the one that we were running as the default for the last 2 years.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Yeh a "main players" list is really what this site lacked :lol:

Elixir not featuring as a "Main Player" in the COVID thread is pretty delicious.

3 minutes ago, Div said:

The 2019 theme is identical to the one that we were running as the default for the last 2 years.

I've selected the 2017 theme as it is closest to what I had yesterday. No idea if I had used themes before!

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Elixir not featuring as a "Main Player" in the COVID thread is pretty delicious.

Yeh I'm struggling to believe it tbh, I'm actually impressed someone has over 5000 posts in a thread not even 2 years old.