Board Upgrade

9 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Is there a way to "bury" a topic you don't want to see again, similar to how you can ignore a poster?

4 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

I asked this a couple of years ago and didn't get a reply.

Oh Jimmy.

9 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I did similar and selected the night mode option. 

The buttons have now vanished. How do I flick the switch to turn it back on again? 😐

Scroll to the bottom of the board and click "Theme" and choose one of the other Themes.

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Clicking the Next Page button on a thread is keeping me at the bottom of the page, and I've got to scroll up to the top myself.

It's an outrage. (Chrome on Android)

Strange. Try clearing your cache if you can and see if that helps?

I've created a dark replica of the default theme now, so when you click the Moon icon on the default theme it will now take you to that new dark theme.

Similarly once you have that dark theme loaded you can click the Moon icon to revert back to the default version.

This should stop folk getting lost in dark mode and allow very simple changing between Light/Dark if you want.

I've left the other Dark version that I installed yesterday in place, it is now called P&B Dark Alternative.

If you do use the Dark Alternative theme you'll still need to use the theme chooser at the foot of the site to move back.

Feedback on the mobile iOS. The font size of the “whoever replied to this” is too similar to the font size of the message preview. Very annoying. Would be better if you could be smaller (used to be I think). Makes previewing pish and means you only get a couple of messages on the screen at a time.

It’s similar on the iPad but less noticeable because it’s a bigger screen.

721C9C1A-6EEC-4283-9091-3C9A3B9C12DB.jpeg

3 hours ago, Div said:

Strange. Try clearing your cache if you can and see if that helps?

Didn't seem to help. I was on the dark theme and switched back to the Livingston one and it all works properly so might be how the new pages are being loaded on the newer skin, if they're not being done the same. 

1 hour ago, German Jag said:

Is there supposed to be anything in the black boxes above each forum? A preview or something. Get it with Safari on the phone as well as Edge on the laptop?

10B06E18-82B9-4A80-8A85-C868183AD806.png

You’re viewing the forum on grid mode, I’ll need to ask some header images for the folk that use that view (this isn’t the default).

2 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Android app appears completely broken, loads and immediately exits.

Tapatalk works, but has none of the customisation options of the P&B app

The P&B app is dead, it won’t be making a comeback I’m afraid.