Board Upgrade

Hi guys, so the forum has been upgraded to the latest version of the software. As a result of the upgrade we had to re-design and install all 44 of our Team Themes. All members have been reset to the new P&B default theme but you can scroll to the bottom of the board and click "Theme" to choose your preferred Team Theme.

The Team Theme list now includes Cove Rangers and Kelty Hearts whilst Berwick Rangers and Brechin City themes remain.

There are a number of automated tasks being performed in the background now as part of the upgrade so things *might* be a wee bit slower than usual overnight but they will complete hopefully in time for the usual traffic on Thursday morning.

Let me know if there are any niggles or issues following the upgrade and I'll get on to them as quickly as possible.

Cheers

54 minutes ago, Div said:

Hi guys, so the forum has been upgraded to the latest version of the software. As a result of the upgrade we had to re-design and install all 44 of our Team Themes. All members have been reset to the new P&B default theme but you can scroll to the bottom of the board and click "Theme" to choose your preferred Team Theme.

The Team Theme list now includes Cove Rangers and Kelty Hearts whilst Berwick Rangers and Brechin City themes remain.

There are a number of automated tasks being performed in the background now as part of the upgrade so things *might* be a wee bit slower than usual overnight but they will complete hopefully in time for the usual traffic on Thursday morning.

Let me know if there are any niggles or issues following the upgrade and I'll get on to them as quickly as possible.

Cheers

I used something with a name like "Classic 2017 theme" - has it now been binned?

15 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Div, so it's the same upgrade as B&WA had last week?

How do we see a members reputation?

Or has it been binned?

Yeah you can see the users reputation by clicking on their profile but I will work out how to display that in their mini profile on their post.

Leave that with me 👍

Just now, craigkillie said:

I used something with a name like "Classic 2017 theme" - has it now been binned?

The P&B Classic theme is still there, choose it from the Theme list (it’s up near the top).

Just now, Div said:

The P&B Classic theme is still there, choose it from the Theme list (it’s up near the top).

That wasn't the one I had - the one I had was actually more similar to this one, but without the curlier font and with less of the bright colour contrasts.

Just now, craigkillie said:

That wasn't the one I had - the one I had was actually more similar to this one, but without the curlier font and with less of the bright colour contrasts.

Gotcha. I’ll create a copy of that tomorrow morning and add it to the theme list.

19 minutes ago, Div said:

Yeah you can see the users reputation by clicking on their profile but I will work out how to display that in their mini profile on their post.

Leave that with me 👍

Is it worth it? If anyone wants to see someone's reputation they can, but what's the benefit of it being on every post?

If folk want it then crack on, it might be worth asking first though.

1 hour ago, Div said:

Gotcha. I’ll create a copy of that tomorrow morning and add it to the theme list.

Thank goodness. Was ready to have a meltdown at the newish font being the only option with a bright background!

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Just changed my theme to Forfar, looks like we play in fluorescent blue 2/10. 

That is the same blue that is used on the Forfar Club website 🤷‍♂️