Morton v Queens

Sorry I asked now, the meltdown is funny though.

Anyway, club confirmed on Twitter tickets can be bought from Smiths or Cappielow, doesn't excuse them for not being clear in first place and not knowing if away fans are allowed. An absolute shambles at times.

7 hours ago, cappiecat said:

This is incredible, has to be the biggest woosh and meltdown in internet history!

You'll never be allowed to forget this one Hucker, oh you poor poor c**t...and you don't even know why!

🤣🤣🤣

My sig at the bottom of every post was designed for the likes of you.  Entrenched in your opinions, but unfortunately for you not one f**k is given here. 😁

8 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I don’t know why you included this in a post aimed at me, or who the person named in that screenshot is. It’s the sort of comment that almost everyone on P&B could make on any given day and which would barely raise an eyebrow on here. Looks to me like the writer sent it in a private email to someone that could be trusted not to reveal it, but he or she obviously got that wrong. 
Why, though, are YOU  posting it? It can only be to cause trouble for the person who wrote it, or to cause trouble internally at Morton or, most likely, both. Why on earth would you want to do that? What sort of perverse satisfaction do you hope to get from this? Why try to cause disruption at the club you claim to support??  I’m far from being the happy clapper that you infer, I’m simply a realist, but I’d rather be the happiest of happy clappers than be the sort of sick f**k, sorry, sick NON-f**k that you are.

ieQKm1Ml7leH.gif

ZTSlj33ippWv.gif

yu9M9DQOghwo.gif

10 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😂   ""you're the sort of simpering moron who is a gift to incompetent club officials up and down the land".    😁  Is that it??  C'mon VT, I deserve I higher class of insult than your usual tired old tropes. I'll see your simpering moron and I'll raise you a sour-faced, toad-licking, miserable arse-nugget of a boy who couldn't get a f**k if he fell cock-first into a barrel full of fannies. Over to you.......  😁 

Re the rest of that abortion of a post, of yours, here's what I posted that started this line of conversation:.     

Not a word there defending the club, is there? And from my next post on the subject::

So, not only am I not defending the club, I’m agreeing that there’s much more needing to be done behind the scenes to improve their communication with the fans and also in other areas.

So, why does your post accuse me of defending the club here? Simple, it gives you the chance to launch another of your rants against the club. I hope you feel the better for it (well, I don’t, really) but in future don’t lie about what I said.

Turning now to this:

I don’t know why you included this in a post aimed at me, or who the person named in that screenshot is. It’s the sort of comment that almost everyone on P&B could make on any given day and which would barely raise an eyebrow on here. Looks to me like the writer sent it in a private email to someone that could be trusted not to reveal it, but he or she obviously got that wrong. 
Why, though, are YOU  posting it? It can only be to cause trouble for the person who wrote it, or to cause trouble internally at Morton or, most likely, both. Why on earth would you want to do that? What sort of perverse satisfaction do you hope to get from this? Why try to cause disruption at the club you claim to support??  I’m far from being the happy clapper that you infer, I’m simply a realist, but I’d rather be the happiest of happy clappers than be the sort of sick f**k, sorry, sick NON-f**k that you are.

You’re almost a year into your fourth decade on this earth, vt. High time you started to behave like it, rather than keep posting like the snotty teenager you were when you first discovered the internet.

EalNV7JXQAQ4J0m.png.e0607dcbc71c7a9d50f050f49db2bdf4.png

Morton with a 'reminder' that tickets are available from the ticket office right up until kick off - a reminder about information that they haven't actually previously shared.
And no mention of away fans, even though they know theres an issue over whether they'll be allowed or not.

The actual issue is clearly a thing of upmost secrecy too.

I'm not one for slagging off other clubs but this is pretty shambolic.

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Morton with a 'reminder' that tickets are available from the ticket office right up until kick off - a reminder about information that they haven't actually previously shared.

Never mind Terri Coverley, our comms appear to be run by a stroppy, passive aggressive 15 year old. 

And no mention of away fans, even though they know theres an issue over whether they'll be allowed or not.

The actual issue is clearly a thing of upmost secrecy too.

I'm not one for slagging off other clubs but this is pretty shambolic.

It is shambolic isn’t it. Never mind though this thread will still contain enough meltdown content to ease the pain when we continue our current strategy of “play well but lose”. [emoji15]

Another car crash week when it comes to Morton's online presence but looking forward to the game tomorrow and not needing to wear a mask or turn up at 12.30.

Like to see something like,

Hamilton.

Ledger McLean Lithgow.

Hynes                                   Strapp.

Lyon Jacobs

Oliver.

Ugwu   Knowles.

Bench- Russell, Muirhead and the weans.

Quietly confident here. Relatively solid at the back, undefeated this season( in the 5 games we have played) and Oliver and Ugwu can cause problems for any team in this league.

Gus will prob go with Muirhead but I'd chuck Knowles in to see what he can do. Muirhead hasn't exactly been firing.

Think Russell has done well in the short time we have seen him but unless we are going 442, 451, don't really see how he can start games.

On queens, difficult to judge as a lot of new players, playing ok by all accounts but not picking up points. Will be under a bit of pressure if it goes 0/9.

Hopefully a decent crowd in our first proper game back but cant see it. Wil be lucky to break 1400 ( with Queens fans)

3-1.

1 minute ago, madton said:

Quietly confident here. Relatively solid at the back, undefeated this season( in the 5 games we have played) and Oliver and Ugwu can cause problems for any team in this league.

Queens' squad isn't an absolute nick either so I'm not expectant for a win, but if we get the better parts of our performances so far then there's a decent chance there.

I wouldn't touch this game with a bargepole ať the bookies. 

11 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Away fans authorised. By who, and why, is still a mystery.

No idea why this could not have been stated earlier. 

Also good to see someone has bombed VR ruling on limits re sitting and standing. Does VT work for Inverclyde Council?

Anyway back to normal Saturday and welcome  back to Queens fans who always bring a decent number.

Not to confuse matters any more but are we still charging an extra couple of quid for not buying tickets in advance or has the MCT group seen sence and ditched this policy? Surely the wait at the ticket booth will encourage those in the know to buy early.

Hoping for a healthy crowd as many will be happy to get back. See Old F got decend crowds at LC games.