Forfar Athletic vs K£lty H£arts

It's good to see Forfar fans optimistic again after the season you had last year.

No doubt you've improved a bit, but being realistic you've beaten two poor teams so far, and now Kelty are a big step up in quality.

Just like Stirling Albion last week, I'd expect your optimism to be crushed by the Maroon Machine!

1-3 Kelty win I'd expect.

Guest mr_malcolm
It's good to see Forfar fans optimistic again after the season you had last year.
No doubt you've improved a bit, but being realistic you've beaten two poor teams so far, and now Kelty are a big step up in quality.
Just like Stirling Albion last week, I'd expect your optimism to be crushed by the Maroon Machine!

You’re probably right but it’s the hope that kills you [emoji2]

11 hours ago, Tenkay said:

We don't get beat by B teams though.😎

19 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
19 hours ago, nofixedability said:
Should have used $ instead of s though.

Mi$$ed a trick!

And then you could add the Japanese Yen symbol in place of the y.

K£lt¥ H£art$

By the end of the season every letter in their name will be represented by a currency.

excited to see how this game pans out tomorrow.

expect it to be quite exciting.

two teams that are good going forward, will be interesting to see if we cancel each other out.

wary about our defence, although we’ve kept 6 clean sheets in 7 games which is remarkable.