Forfar Athletic vs K£lty H£arts

34 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Is Austin fit, the prospect of him and Cardle running at Irvine and Munro fills me with fear. Hopefully injury to Gallagher last night not too bad but we are really starting to be down to bare bones in certain positions.

Not confirmed if fit. He was in the stands last night still.

1 hour ago, nofixedability said:

Is Austin fit, the prospect of him and Cardle running at Irvine and Munro fills me with fear. Hopefully injury to Gallagher last night not too bad but we are really starting to be down to bare bones in certain positions.

If they are both playing, your keeper better be good at saving penalties.

Guest mr_malcolm

We have been playing well but a decent side last weekend would have put at least 3 past us . Defence is a worry especially with all the injuries

I agree the defence can be a bit shaky at times but I'm guessing this 'problem' will be getting addressed. Is Travis due back this week? Anyway, I'm hoping for an open and free-flowing game between the tabl-toppers. Another early Aitken goal would be good and I think the determination and spirit shown so far will see Forfar take the points.

Greenie to LoonsYouthTeam for use of £. Well played!

Edited by The Skelpit Lug

Guest mr_malcolm
I'm a bit concerned about the defence aswell but we've had five clean sheets in six competitive games so things aren't too bad! Having the best keeper in the league helps.

A lot of it has been due to poor finishing and riding our luck at times I reckon . Midfield to front I reckon would hold their own in league 1 .

1 hour ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

I agree the defence can be a bit shaky at times but I'm guessing this 'problem' will be getting addressed. Is Travis due back this week? Anyway, I'm hoping for an open and free-flowing game between the tabl-toppers. Another early Aitken goal would be good and I think the determination and spirit shown so far will see Forfar take the points.

Greenie to LoonsYouthTeam for use of £. Well played!

Should have used $ instead of s though.