Arbroath vs St Johnstone

Lichtie78

1 hour ago, stan3600 said:

The six who didn’t take a penalty: Hamilton, Hamilton, TOB, Gold, Donnelly, Gaston. Which of those would I pick above those who took them? Probably only TOB. I’ve just watched the highlights and considering Little hit the underside of the bar and Bobby hit a post it was fine margins. Going with the men who want to take a penalty is normal and I really don’t think Dick conscripting reluctant players would help. He was just angry and being a Dick.

Donnelly and ToB for sure. Would’ve usually said yeah to Hilson but not in this form. Ricky has taken a few now and think he’s hit the bar a couple times (whilst scoring of course). 

1 hour ago, stan3600 said:

The six who didn’t take a penalty: Hamilton, Hamilton, TOB, Gold, Donnelly, Gaston. Which of those would I pick above those who took them? Probably only TOB. I’ve just watched the highlights and considering Little hit the underside of the bar and Bobby hit a post it was fine margins. Going with the men who want to take a penalty is normal and I really don’t think Dick conscripting reluctant players would help. He was just angry and being a Dick.

He's got every right to be a Dick   😀

Was a bit surprised Little took the first penalty i was expecting Bobby to get us going.Don't think any players enjoy taking pens in shootouts.

7 hours ago, stan3600 said:

Wasn't at the game but seen the highlights, TOB, Gold and LD could all of been takers. Personally wouldn't of had Hilson near a penalty as his set pieces and finishing  are appalling. Fair play to Little stepping up decent hit just a smidge to high. Hendo, Linn and Low youd expect taking them just unfortunate Linn hit the post. Can see why Dicks unhappy great chance to progress and we missed 3 but if he's not happy about takers beforehand why did he not do anything about it after all its his decision?