Clyde vs Alloa

1 hour ago, Clydeside said:

£17 Adults. £14 Concessions. £5 Under-18s. £1 Under-12s.

Expect it'll be pay at the gate or fire doors as the case may be. I think there will be a capacity limit but it'll be set so high that it shouldn't be a bother. Couple of thousand or something like that.

If you think the prices are a bit steep I'll console you by telling you this: you'll probably win.

as DW said MM is charging £18 so bargain (ish) , not so sure about the win though, depends which team turn up  the livi one or the brechin one ? 

will there be scran available and if so please rate 

1.... being merde and 10.... being  Ooh la la !

also is parking free or is there other places nearby 

T.I.A.

Edited by Vegetableman
brain cells degrading fast

21 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

as DW said MM is charging £18 so bargain (ish) , not so sure about the win though, depends which team turn up  the livi one or the brechin one ? 

will there be scran available and if so please rate 

1.... being merde and 10.... being  Ooh la la !

also is parking free or is there other places nearby 

T.I.A.

Parking definitely free mate at the stadium.

18 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Missing this one but fully expecting to concede at least 2 and us to make Craig Howie look like Xavi if Alloa play him in the middle of the park.

Friday The 13Th Horror GIF by filmeditor

Hopefully making it tomorrow looking forward to BF selection bingo and what Alloa team will turn up.  Hopefully Salmond  can put a performance in so he at least looks like a football player. 

On 10/08/2021 at 12:40, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Its been over 9 years since the teams last met competitively at Broadwood- when we won the 3rd Division. The last game was a largely lacklustre performance from Alloa in a 1-1 draw with the league already won. 

Pat Scullion got the goal for us that day and he had two goals disallowed to deny him a hat trick.. what a player 

I'd have Balatoni over Rumsby (despite him being a huge disappointment) but apart from that I'm not sure we have many options. 

Hopefully Gomis and Nicoll sit rather than the former trying to be a box to box midfielder like last week.