Best team you have played against this season?

Will make a decision after seeing Talbot tomorrow night . As the table stands glens will have played 8 out of the top 9 by then , a b******d of a fixture list so far for a new team trying to gel [emoji51]
Maybe go on a good run after talbot game as it will be against bottom half of league

Mon the papers

2 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Talbot lol

Haha 

hard to judge Talbot the nite . We were really poor and Talbot didny have to go through the gears. They looked strong though and have a good squad , think they’ll be the team to beat as usual 

Was really impressed wi the buffs when we played them  , darvel and Clydebank were good as well . Winner will come from this four 

Haha 
hard to judge Talbot the nite . We were really poor and Talbot didny have to go through the gears. They looked strong though and have a good squad , think they’ll be the team to beat as usual 
Was really impressed wi the buffs when we played them  , darvel and Clydebank were good as well . Winner will come from this four 
We played well but still not hitting top gear yet imo, Didn't think the Glens showed much yous have didn't many shots at goal & your keeper was busy

I haven’t been to every game but the best team I’ve seen Candy play this season is Camby Rangers in a friendly. Had a few players out due to isolating and the Candy were fucking terrible that day though, but yeah, a 7-0 loss is a hard one to take

On 12/08/2021 at 11:52, candycelt said:

I haven’t been to every game but the best team I’ve seen Candy play this season is Camby Rangers in a friendly. Had a few players out due to isolating and the Candy were fucking terrible that day though, but yeah, a 7-0 loss is a hard one to take

no bad for a celic fan as you state ,must hv bn at parkheid the rest of the time,