Airdrie v Falkirk 14th August 2021

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, MrDust said:

I messaged mate 20+ mins in saying not convinced with Hetherington, I was thinking I'd sub him at half time because of that booking too.

Gonna be tight 2nd half now

100%. First time I have seen him. Sending off was coming. Two bookings caused by his inability to control a ball. No one to blame but himself.

Wouldn't say it was anything stupid from Hetherington, more a poor touch and he got caught out. Puts us under a bit of pressure but Airdrie haven't offered a great deal from open play. We look the more dangerous in possession and Keena has been excellent. 

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Wouldn't say it was anything stupid from Hetherington, more a poor touch and he got caught out. Puts us under a bit of pressure but Airdrie haven't offered a great deal from open play. We look the more dangerous in possession and Keena has been excellent. 

His first booking was the stupid one. No need to pull the guy back on that occasion. The second the boy nipped in on his blind side. 

Gary miller making a complete arse of it there for their goal. Dreadful defending.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

21 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Bring on the big lad from Albania at HT and take off McGuffie is probably the most likely change 

20 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Makes sense and the gaffer strikes me as being sensible and tactically very aware.

12 mins & a goal later.