Arbroath vs Thistle 21st August 2021

49 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

There will absolutely be no restrictions on numbers for this, yes?

I've had this pencilled in as my grand return game for weeks.

I don’t think there are any restrictions for Sunday’s game against St Johnstone  

Tickets now on sale

Partick Thistle - https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/away-tickets/

Arbroath - https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/match-day-tickets/

When you purchase your ticket you can save / print it in PDF format right away, but a copy will also be emailed to you.

Please check your junk / email folders if you don’t receive your email with your ticket straight away. If you encounter any problems please email office@arbroathfc.co.uk

Please either have your ticket printed out, or saved on to your phone with your contrast fully up for our scanners to read the code.

Season Ticket Holders of course will get free admission as part of their season ticket, and it is not too late for supporters to buy a season ticket for the new season which offers the best value for money for the season ahead.

Scottish Championship Gate Prices – Season 2021 / 2022

£19: Adult (Over 18)

£12: Concessions (Over 65, Students, Juvenile, Disabled supporter which includes Carer)

£22: Parent and Child (U12)

£24: Parent and Two Children (U12)

The match will also be streaming live as a pay per view on arbroathfc.tv which is also free for season ticket holders.

Streaming Prices for other supporters and how to buy your stream will be announced soon.

Segregation will be in place for this match.

Arbroath Supporters will occupy sections A, B and C of the main stand and the Pleasureland End of the Stadium up to the TV Gantry. Arbroath Supporters will enter via Gate 1.

Partick Thistle will occupy Section H of the Main Stand and the Harbour End of the Stadium up to the TV Gantry.   Partick Thistle Supporters will enter via Gates 2 and 3.

Seats in the Stands will be occupied on a first come, first seated basis.

Partick Thistle fans should be advised that only a small number of stands seats will be available.

There are disabled bays in front of Section A (for Arbroath supporters) and Section H (for Partick Thistle supporters) which are accessible by ramps parallel to these sections.

Each side of the ground has toilets and a refreshment booth, while there are pie stands in far corners of the East Terrace.

One of the last away games I attended, how awful we were coupled with a horrendous night out that followed actually changed my drinking habits forever. 

This fixture gives me the fear now. With Arbroath being a tough away day I actually wouldn't be disappointed with a draw. 

I am going to this game and am quite excited about that. It'll be my first Thistle match for over two and a half years.

Pre-match pub (lunch) recommendations and three points appreciated from any Lichties.

Tutties across from the ground you’ll get a good pub lunch. Plenty pubs on the west port as you get off the train but none do food

51 minutes ago, colliedug said:

Is there any public parking at or near the ground as I think I may have to drive up ??

If you're heading back West after the game, it's best to park in Queens Drive (by turning right at Tutties) and leaving via the exit furthest away from Gayfield (head towards the West Links and swing round to the right

Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 17.41.20.png

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

3 POINTS PLEASE ARBROATH AND LETS GET THE FIRST WIN IN THE BAG 

Last seasons start cannot happen again and I’m sitting here gutted we’ve not got 4 points already 

It’s incredible to think we aren’t on at least 4 but I suppose that’s the rollercoaster of football for you and especially in the Championship. 

16 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hope someone’s checked that the leccy is working 

Raith should call the CAB

citizensadvice.org.uk/scotland/consumer/energy/energy-supply/problems-with-your-energy-supply/if-youve-been-told-your-energy-supply-will-be-disconnected/

So looking forward to this my prediction would be 2 nothing Thistle but any positive will do as Gayfield is well noted for being a very hard place to win as the team is well organized and work hard, dare I say this is down to Dick Campbell who I really disliked as a Thistle manager. C'mon the jags