Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

Every other club in the league should be comfortable with that. Would love to see us win for obvious reasons, but I’d rather us lose comfortably than us nick another draw that will see him keep his job for no other reason than the board are a bunch of shitebags. I’ll be going on Wednesday purely because I already have my ticket, otherwise I doubt I’d even watch it on TV.

Only team not to win a game, not scored a goal at home, only scored 3 goals, it’s honestly laughable that this charlatan still has a job. If we go 2 down the atmosphere in the away end will be poisonous and rightly so, hope it’s not only directed at grant but also the clowns who employed him, gave AJ a 2 year deal, hung onto crawford etc etc etc…

31 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Away win. Nothing more sure. We do love giving downtrodden teams a boost.

Heid of the nail well and truly skelped.

We certainly do like giving bottom feeders all the encouragement to kick start their season. QoS last Christmas being most notable.

Nah I'm taking nothing for granted here regardless of Dunfermline's league position. We're notorious for gifting teams their first win. Hopefully that won't be the case on Wednesday. We're a very weird team at the moment - we're picking up points whilst not really playing all that great, which is fine with me, but it's getting to the point where we'll need to be 5 or 6 goals up before I feel comfortable that the game is won 😆

7 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Nah I'm taking nothing for granted here regardless of Dunfermline's league position. We're notorious for gifting teams their first win. Hopefully that won't be the case on Wednesday. We're a very weird team at the moment - we're picking up points whilst not really playing all that great, which is fine with me, but it's getting to the point where we'll need to be 5 or 6 goals up before I feel comfortable that the game is won 😆

We're not playing that great (understatement of the year) & not picking up points. 

As straightforward a win as you can hope for this season. I'll go for at least 2-0.

The only predictable thing about Wednesday is the utter tripe that buffoon will spout post-match.

Edited by da_no_1

22 minutes ago, embow said:

Heid of the nail well and truly skelped.

We certainly do like giving bottom feeders all the encouragement to kick start their season. QoS last Christmas being most notable.

McGlynn does love giving clubs a boost. 

Nah I'm taking nothing for granted here regardless of Dunfermline's league position. We're notorious for gifting teams their first win.

Not convinced this is true at all. It’s the kind of rubbish that fans of most teams spout, when they’re facing an out of form team. Doesn’t make it true though.

You won every game against Alloa last year. If the whole ‘we never do well against struggling teams’ narrative was true, you’d have at least dropped points.

25 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

It’s good to see the Pars taking the tropes of Falkirk fans. “We’ll get beat” “the rovers will easily pump us”. And inevitably win. 

That is every single set of fans in this division as far as I can tell. 

McGlynn should be sacked if we beat Raith. We are honestly so shite. We could maybe scrape a jammy 0-0 if we don't make any defensive mistakes but that will be a bit of a long shot with Graham back in the squad and popadom hands in goals. 

McGlynn should be sacked if we beat Raith. We are honestly so shite. We could maybe scrape a jammy 0-0 if we don't make any defensive mistakes but that will be a bit of a long shot with Graham back in the squad and popadom hands in goals. 

Why will Graham be back in? Have I missed something?