Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

Getting out the first 3 fixtures with 4 points wouldn't be terrible. When I saw the fixtures they somewhat filled me with dread, given that there was a baked in defeat in the second fixture. Not a start up to our usual standards, but ultimately it's up to us to put that right. 

We need Vaughan back and we need Matthews to not get injured again. Otherwise, we are going to struggle. 

Other than that, we're worser than youse so the black and white pessimism can be shelved thank you. 

What's the script with Vaughan? Just a run of the mill knock that has him out for a game or two or a reoccurrence of a previous injury. He's a right thorn in our side but a fantastic player, really felt for him with the numerous bad injuries he's had over the years.

1 minute ago, JFPar said:

What's the script with Vaughan? Just a run of the mill knock that has him out for a game or two or a reoccurrence of a previous injury. He's a right thorn in our side but a fantastic player, really felt for him with the numerous bad injuries he's had over the years.

Jarred knee not related to previous injury apparently.

Worryingly vague, if I'm being pessimistic.

4 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Yeah, McGlynn talking about him not being able to train at all and having to go for scans all fills me with dread.

Although just watching any game Vaughan plays in these days has at least one spot of me thinking "oh no" when he goes in for a 50-50 or goes down under a challenge.

7 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Yeah, McGlynn talking about him not being able to train at all and having to go for scans all fills me with dread.

Although just watching any game Vaughan plays in these days has at least one spot of me thinking "oh no" when he goes in for a 50-50 or goes down under a challenge.

That's like me with Sean Welsh, and it's always followed the next day with 'how long is he out for this time?'

19 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

, but I think you will go route one and pump high balls into the box at every opportunity 

Wot

7 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Eeek, that's the most common injury I get on my acl knee, it's shite. 

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Well this is all very civilised. How lovely. I’m guessing it’ll be shots fired come a week on Friday…😂

Ach, something will happen during the game and I'm sure many a toy shall be thrown on Saturday night. 

I've said it before but I don't really feel animosity for Raith, I love the Derby games, they're my favourite by a mile now but I don't hate the Rovers. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

I've said it before but I don't really feel animosity for Raith, I love the Derby games, they're my favourite by a mile now but I don't hate the Rovers. 

Pity because I despise you fuckers 🤪

Nah ...seriously tho' I think there is a lot of mutual respect for each other, it was fun and games to see each other in the seaside league for a few seasons each but the games were sorely missed, the only teams I feel any real hatred for are the bigot brothers and possibly lolkirk

Edited by keyser_soze

10 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Maybe it shows that my interest has waned but I don’t hate any club. I do not care about Scottish football enough for an emotion that strong.

The old firm demand hate.