Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

1 hour ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Aye he also answers to honkin jobbie. 

He's obviously made a big impression.

King wasn't jobbies, he was just mostly the invisible man, and when he did get on the ball it was usually a sideways pass.

If we can get some sort of jammy win against Aberdeen to give us a bit of momentum going into this game then that would be a bonus. Hopefully Matthews can get some more minutes under his belt ahead of this game and understandably just have to hope Vaughan is available. 

Just now, Raithie said:

If we can get some sort of jammy win against Aberdeen to give us a bit of momentum going into this game then that would be a bonus. Hopefully Matthews can get some more minutes under his belt ahead of this game and understandably just have to hope Vaughan is available. 

Would think you’ve got a better shot with the game being at home and Aberdeen playing on the Thursday night.

19 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Yes, a match fit Matthews would be a boost for the derby. My thinking on Vaughan is he's likely to come on as a sub, McGlynn likes to be cautious with him. Regarding Aberdeen, they were given a fright by that Icelandic team, and last season only a ref with red tinted specs got them through the Cup against Dumbarton, so they're far from invincible. But whatever, as long as we put on a decent show for the telly I'll be happy.

25 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Ross booting Broonie up in the air is all I live for until the Dons game.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Ross booting Broonie up in the air is all I live for until the Dons game.

Still chuckle at a then 18 year old Ross Matthews booting the shit out of Brown in a cup game at Celtic Park. 

9 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Both managers will probably be happy with a dour nil nil draw.

Are you joking? Grant is definitely one of the wobbly heads who would prefer to lose 4-3 than draw 0-0.

Not even slightly shocked that he took zero blame for the defeat on Sat. Just like how Alloa were unlucky last year and not hopeless.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

Easy win for the Pars to plunge our season into crisis. 

Folk talking about getting players back for this game is a bit daft. This is the Rovers, we'll be far more likely to be another couple of players down by the time this comes around. 

11 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Folk talking about getting players back for this game is a bit daft. This is the Rovers, we'll be far more likely to be another couple of players down by the time this comes around. 

Take a fucking day off ffs!

Behave yourself. You've already been in the Pars thread telling them we are "certainties for automatic relegation" and now you're talking about a crisis after 3 difficult games out of 36. Get a grip mate. You're not gonna last the season at this rate.

38 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Behave yourself. You've already been in the Pars thread telling them we are "certainties for automatic relegation" and now you're talking about a crisis after 3 difficult games out of 36. Get a grip mate. You're not gonna last the season at this rate.

Teams that can't hold on to a 4 goal lead tend to struggle. It's not rocket science. 

Even Morton managed to beat Accies, but not us.

The fact is that this is the worst set of summer signings we've made since Locke, and we know how that turned out.

Dreading this, thankfully don't get back upto the Kingdom for another couple of months otherwise I'd be there for this inevitable hiding. 

No exaggeration but I don't see us beating any side in this division while Grant persists with Graham at lcb and just not bothering with a midfield. 

Teams that can't hold on to a 4 goal lead tend to struggle. It's not rocket science. 
Even Morton managed to beat Accies, but not us.
The fact is that this is the worst set of summer signings we've made since Locke, and we know how that turned out.

:lol:

There aren’t many teams in this league in a better state than we are.

I’ll take my hat off to you though, this is a massive state to get yourself in over 1 freak result that won’t happen again for years [emoji23]