Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

We are absolutely dreadful. Should have conceded at least 3, not had a shot on target and players look like they’re shitting themselves.

I love the guy but Ryan Dow is a shadow of himself. Edwards is beyond hopeless and Cole & Pybus are empty jerseys in the middle.

Is the atmosphere as quiet at the game? Genuinely sounds like there’s no one there at times.

Comrie has been all over the shop tonight, very unlike him. 

No midfield at all and every outball is going straight to Rovers. Utterly abysmal stuff as predicted from us. Dorrans is a waste of a jersey and Todorov is more isolated than a solo astronaut in trouble on the space station.

Board will see this as an unlucky night no doubt.

We are so bad. It isn’t just one thing or two, it’s being bad at every aspect of the game. Defending is a shambles, middle of park not challenging for scraps, up front totally abject (goalkeepers we have been up against haven’t had much to do at all) etc etc.

It is so, so bad and we will be battling relegation this season 100%

Congratulations to the Pars board for royally fucking it up once again.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

I am 19 stone. I have had a couple of pints and a fish supper tonight. Reckon I could do a better job at centre half than the furniture Dunfermline are using tonight. 

Don’t think either of the centre halfs are the problem tbf.

Just about everyone else is a disaster mind you.

I am 19 stone. I have had a couple of pints and a fish supper tonight. Reckon I could do a better job at centre half than the furniture Dunfermline are using tonight. 

The centre halves have been our least pish players. Gaspuitis does his job (most of the time) and Connolly just needs to stop thinking he can just dink it over their back line.

We’ve played approximately 83 balls “over the top” and none of those, I can confirm, have actually gone over the top of any Rovers defender.

We’re utter garbage.