Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

17 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Sure he done his cruciate at end of the season so would deem this move unlikely.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

He made his come back as a sub a couple of weeks ago. Makes sense he might go out on loan to get match fitness up.

Who are the pars injury worries? says in the courier, but need to sign up to read the article [emoji849].

According to Grant, all 3 subs on Saturday were made due to injuries (Kennedy, Wighton and Todorov). Heard that Edwards was in pain after the game as well.

None of that gives me any reason to believe that 4/5 of our 6 CBs are injured/we need to loan someone else in to play there. If we’re down to one striker, it’s more likely we’ll look to bring emergency cover for there. Likewise, if Kennedy’s a doubt, Grant might look for a winger, so that he doesn’t have to play Dom Thomas.

5 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Is it sold out like? Or did Raith put a time limit on when ticket sales stopped?

Home end is 'sold out' albeit not sold out in the sense that the stand will be full but sounds like it's sold out due to us not requesting increase in capacity over 5000. I think it was mentioned Dunfermline were getting 2000 tickets and the rest for us. 

I've watched Connolly a few times for Dundee Utd. He's maybe not Premiership level but I'm sure he'll be okay for us. More just the timing that is odd, we've kept 2 clean sheets with the back 4.

I can only assume that with injuries we'll be going back to the 5 defenders tonight and Connolly will go into the central 3 with Watson and big Vytas. Despite singing Ross Graham's praises in the papers he maybe isn't all that confident slotting him back in for this game. If Edwards is the unnamed 4th injured player then that's a concern he was really good on Saturday. If he is then I expect we'll line up like this in a 5-2-3 with Cole and Thomas playing just off O'Hara. Bench is going to be Mo Hutton, Marv and Disco Deek: 

OFW

Comrie/Watson/Connolly/Vytas/MacDonald

Dorrans/Pybus

Cole/Thomas

O'Hara