Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I’m so embarrassed that Peter Grant is our manager. Even when he gets his jotters, this will still have happened and be a part of our club’s history.

I still can't get my head around the fact he is our manager. It has been a good few months and I still think I'm dreaming. Seriously...what the FVCK sort of woodbine were the BoD puffing on when appointing him and rejecting 80 applicants? Could have been a right good gem of an appointment in there and we have totally refused to do the right thing. Serious questions are needed to be asked to Ross McArthur and the board members. 

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

You’d think the pars were heading for extinction the way they’re going on. Bloody hell. Get a Grip

Kinda similar vibes to when you sold a player a few weeks back. Fitba fans tend to lose the plot when they're getting shat on.

22 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I still can't get my head around the fact he is our manager. It has been a good few months and I still think I'm dreaming. Seriously...what the FVCK sort of woodbine were the BoD puffing on when appointing him and rejecting 80 applicants? Could have been a right good gem of an appointment in there and we have totally refused to do the right thing. Serious questions are needed to be asked to Ross McArthur and the board members. 

I think back to being in the pub when it started to leak that we'd appointed Locke. I can still taste the rage.

2 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

You’d think the pars were heading for extinction the way they’re going on. Bloody hell. Get a Grip

You suggested Christophe Berra could play central midfield so I think your opinion will understandably be ignored by most from now on.

14 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

I don't doubt how poor Dunfermline have been, but it is a derby at the end of the day.  An early goal, booking, sending off etc can change the complexion of these games.

/cliche.

Pars probably due a win at Stark’s.

I have no doubt that Dunfermline have been as bad as their fans say, the league table confirms that. However, they still have some very good players. It’s a derby, live on TV, I’m sure they will be well up for it. Obviously it hasn’t happened yet this season but if they play anywhere near their full potential they are more than capable of beating us. The laws of averages say that squad has to win a league game very soon, there is no way it will be an easy Rovers victory.

I also fear with this being our 3rd game in 6 days we might be a bit leggy with limited (quality) options to change things. Would love to have another attacking option brought in before tomorrow but that’s looking unlikely.

No idea what to expect from us. We have been very solid defensively in most games but seem susceptible to short spells of being all over the place. Offensively, we have had a bit of everything already this season. Games where we’ve looked toothless and lacking ideas, games where we’ve created plenty but struggled to convert and games where we’ve looked like scoring every time we’ve went forward.

Hopefully we can sneak it in another entertaining game like Sunday but think it’ll be a 1-1 draw.

Edited by R.R.FC

27 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

I don't doubt how poor Dunfermline have been, but it is a derby at the end of the day.  An early goal, booking, sending off etc can change the complexion of these games.

/cliche.

As opposed to other matches where early goals and red cards have no effect on the match.

22 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Sounds like we might be down to the bare bones for tomorrow. Todorov, Wighton and Kennedy all expected to miss out after picking up knocks in the Hamilton game. Apparently 4 notable players didn't train on Monday.

Ooft if Kennedy isn't playing, there is no point in going.