Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

2 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Surely at this stage you sell another 250/500 home end tickets and then reduce the away allocation.. given theres no way the pars are bringing 2500 to this game. 

Exactly if we have sold 2500 for the home end there won't be much if any social distancing anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Every other council area has granted full capacities. The only reason it won’t be one will be if we’ve not asked.

Even with a 5k limit its up to us how we split that, so if Pars are not going to bring more than 1500, release another 500 home tickets

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

Apparently Todorov and Wrighton both exited today with possible injuries…

Wighton battered his knee off the tarmac at the side of the park but was rotten , thats why he was subbed. Hopefully not injured.

Todorov looked as surprised as we were that he was taken off. Certainly didnt look injured. 

2 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

I reckon if we win on Wednesday Grant will be gone

Would Pars supporters be comfortable with that?

I’d never want us to lose a match, especially not a local derby. Grant leaving may be the best thing in the long run but I’d always rather we got three points.

I’ll be watching on TV but most other people I know aren’t even bothering with that. The apathy is palpable.

If we'd won on Saturday then I'd have expected us to take a few more than the abandoned game but not now, lucky if we take any more than last time and I already know of at least 8 people who refunded their ticket. I know we've changed shape and now have two back to back clean sheets but we're rank rotten. That Hamilton defence have somehow managed to concede more league goals that we have this season yet we weren't even close to scoring against them

10 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

I reckon if we win on Wednesday Grant will be gone

Would Pars supporters be comfortable with that?

Let's turn it on his head. Pars somehow beat Raith but that buys Peter Grant until at least Christmas. Rovers fans comfortable with that?

In all seriousness, Raith have nothing to worry about. We've looked a lot better changing goalie and going to a solid back 4 who have done well in the last 2 weeks, no doubt about it. Dorrans looked good on Saturday but middle to front still isn't great. Can't score and actually not creating loads either.

Edited by JFPar