Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

Refunds

If any supporter (who purchased a ticket for the original fixture on Friday the 20th August) is unable to attend on the revised fixture date and requires a refund of the price they paid for their ticket, this can be done by emailing ticketrefund@raithrovers.net as follows:

Email subject should include – Surname and Order number of ticket purchase

The body of the email should include:

Order number
First Name
Last Name
Seat no
Email address used to make booking

Only the person who made the booking will be refunded directly into the bank account from which the payment was taken.

Cash purchases must come to the office with the original ticket to receive their refund.

Deadline for all refunds is 12th September 2021

New date for derby match | Raith Rovers FC

3 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Thought they couldn’t have live TV game same night as Champions League?

Has common sense prevailed or are we both so diddy that it doesn’t matter?

BBC paying the fine? :lol:

Edited by 101

• 2 weeks later...
https://www.raithrovers.net/50168/rovers-v-dunfermline-kick-off-time.htm
That should really help get the punters through the gates.

40 minutes I wouldn’t imagine would impact many people coming. The game was always due to be on TV, Dunfermline is only 15 minutes away. The lack of attendance will only be down to Dunfermline’s poor form.

Are Raith not putting tickets back on sale for this? Are you only allowed to go to a midweek game at the end of September, if you bought a ticket for a Friday night match in August?

Raith must be either loaded or incredibly stupid, if they don’t see the benefit to selling tickets for the rearranged fixture.

Are Raith not putting tickets back on sale for this? Are you only allowed to go to a midweek game at the end of September, if you bought a ticket for a Friday night match in August?

Raith must be either loaded or incredibly stupid, if they don’t see the benefit to selling tickets for the rearranged fixture.

They’ll presumably go on sale after we play Partick on Sunday.

I agree it seems like an easy win just to chuck them on sale now and I’d certainly have done so, but pre-pandemic we’d all have shown up with our cash on the day. It’s not really a big deal when you think about it.

They’ll presumably go on sale after we play Partick on Sunday.

I agree it seems like an easy win just to chuck them on sale now and I’d certainly have done so, but pre-pandemic we’d all have shown up with our cash on the day. It’s not really a big deal when you think about it.

Is there a reason Rovers will only sell tickets for one game at a time? Ok, it’s not like it’ll sell out, let’s be honest. But you use the exact same ticketing platform as us and we have home and away tickets on sale for every game until the end of October. Times like this, when there’s only 4 days between games, it seems a bit of an odd decision.

I know it’s on tv, but the club won’t benefit from tv viewers and should be doing all that they can to advertise tickets and actually sell them.

Is there a reason Rovers will only sell tickets for one game at a time? Ok, it’s not like it’ll sell out, let’s be honest. But you use the exact same ticketing platform as us and we have home and away tickets on sale for every game until the end of October. Times like this, when there’s only 4 days between games, it seems a bit of an odd decision.

I know it’s on tv, but the club won’t benefit from tv viewers and should be doing all that they can to advertise tickets and actually sell them.

I honestly don’t know. We’re all over the place behind the scenes at the moment, we should be doing all we can to attract anyone along. Personally I’d have put them on sale weeks ago.

Ultimately anyone that wants to go will easily get a ticket online though with a couple of days to spare. There were a few groans at us only being able to get a cash gate at Greenock on Saturday, rather than online tickets. Shows how habits have changed and clearly some clubs are slow to catch up.