Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

Nope, the club are basically lying. Therecwas nonpwer failure hencs why the floodlights worked. Starks Park HAD POWER. The equipment distributing that power to other systems failed. Power was getting in. The equipment allowing us to use the available supply failed.
If you blow a fuse on the kettle that's not a power failure. 
Don't back down, double down! Even if you're wrong, don't give in. You've got this[emoji123] even if they have an independent body prove otherwise, you stick to your guns and double down even more!! 3246.jpg

I kinda laid the blame for the lack of communication at the door of the CEO, but in hindsight how could she do that with no tannoy system or megaphone , was she to shout over the wall against a cacophany of noise from both sets of supporters

Edited by SirJimmyofNic
Mistake

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I kinda laid the blame for the lack of communication at the door of the CEO, but in hindsight how could she do that with no tannoy system or megaphone , was she to shout over the wall against a cacophany of noise from both sets of supporters

Semaphore? The assistant referees have flags for the job.

Or they could have got Gordon B to dander out on to the pitch with a microphone in hand and everyone would have scarpered pronto.

12 hours ago, graeme_p said:

Nope, the club are basically lying. Therecwas nonpwer failure hencs why the floodlights worked. Starks Park HAD POWER. The equipment distributing that power to other systems failed. Power was getting in. The equipment allowing us to use the available supply failed.

If you blow a fuse on the kettle that's not a power failure. 

That's just semantics though.

Power failure doesn't have to mean no power.  In fact, in this case it was specifically described as a surge which has tripped equipment in the stadium and prevented that equipment from being operational in time to allow the game to continue.

If the power trips in your house how long does it take for your WiFi router to come back online after power is restored?  Mine can be a good 10mins.  And that's a single domestic router.  

So the power failure is stopping it from being operational long after power is restored.

Very strange how you are so desperate to have the club take the blame.

During a storm earlier this year there was a power surge which blew my mates telly.  Is that his fault?

16 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Disseminate the word to the stewards? Get someone going along the line etc, anything would've been better than the nothing that happened. 

5 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

After all, we’re just taking Raith Rovers at their word that there was an independent investigation…they haven’t provided any proof of this.

Reaction Suspicious GIF

I'm sure once the SPFL are satisfied they'll send a courier to your door with the evidence.

22 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I think @graeme_p is onto something.

After all, we’re just taking Raith Rovers at their word that there was an independent investigation…they haven’t provided any proof of this.

Reaction Suspicious GIF

J M C Gylnn Ltd did the investigation as far as I know.