Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

See just one other very small football point from this few minutes - The Pars were going for a very bold press on MacDonald. At the goal kicks, Todorov and the two wide players for right up to the edge of the box to shutdown Benedictus and Berra, but once or twice MacDonald managed to play straight to Tait who had room to turn. 

I was keen to see how that would play out (and if it happens again in the rearranged game) because it's high risk/reward from Peter Grant. There's the obvious that if you can trap the defence you've suddenly got options and you're within twenty yards of goal, but if Tait can turn and pick a pass, and Tumilty in particular breaks, we've got a lot of potential for flooding forward. 

be decent if this was scheduled one of the mid weeks of the first international break. Obviously need to understand the actual root cause to prevent it happening again but would imagine both teams would want this played rapid.

On 20/08/2021 at 23:18, roverthemoon said:

A few over reactions from both sides here. There was a power failure. Hugely disappointing but shit happens. 

It was not a power failure, ut was not a power cut. It was an equipment failure or an installation error.

This is a brand new system that cost our landlord £250,000.

Thank god I know now. Haven’t slept these past 2 nights wondering what exactly happened. Was it the hitachi 257b system you went for? Good at low temperatures but can get a bit highly strung when running in. 

Now I’m worried about your landlord. Hope he’s okay. Is he out of pocket? Whip-round anybody?

Give me a “T”, give me an “I”, give me an “N”, give me a “P” ……

43 minutes ago, graeme_p said:

It was not a power failure, ut was not a power cut. It was an equipment failure or an installation error.

Sim seemed to indicate that other properties on Pratt Street were affected also?

55 minutes ago, graeme_p said:

No one knows exactly what happened, not even our Chairman as of yesterday. The Chairman who is also confusingly our landlord. My main point stands, these things happen so nothing to be gained from anyone overreacting. It was a pain we didn’t get the game played but learn the lessons from it and move on.