Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

54 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

It was only a minute or so long clip, but it was a guy, probably in his late 50s, seemingly a bit under the influence.
Started off with something along the lines of “no WiFi, no electricity, hundreds of people navigating their way home along dark streets- Kabul, Afghanistan? No. Kirkcaldy”.
He then went on to describe RRFC as a shambles of an organisation.

Not surprised he took it down after he woke up this morning and remembered what he’d posted last night.

f**k me :lol:

The lack of WiFi is famously the biggest problem facing the people of Afghanistan right enough. 

Graham looked absolutely abysmal again. If Peter grant can’t see that he is going to gift the opposition atleast one every week then we have no hope. Vytas looked solid and Jones looked ok. Felt like a goal was coming any minute from Dunfermline.

P.s that pars review guy looks like he’s from lord of the rings.

5 minutes ago, OwenDAFC said:

Graham looked absolutely abysmal again. If Peter grant can’t see that he is going to gift the opposition atleast one every week then we have no hope. Vytas looked solid and Jones looked ok. Felt like a goal was coming any minute from Dunfermline.

P.s that pars review guy looks like he’s from lord of the rings.

I wouldn't go as far as to say a goal was coming any minute but you clearly started better and were nowhere near as bad as the pre match talk. 

Even in that 10 minutes of action though it looked like we would be sure to get a good chance at some point through Graham's ineptitude. 

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Comrie's missus had a baby yesterday which is why he missed out

Ah ok. Congrats to them. Also gutted though as I thought Grant had made a change to at least add a proper CB into the position rather than a RB. Seems he didnt by choice....

Edited by Heaton

Most of these comments were about as boring as being stuck outside with no info last night. If Society & O'Connell's want to manage on pars pennies twice a year, they can keep their crap service the rest of the year.

5 hours ago, ribzanelli said:

As tin pot as last night was, the most tin pot thing to come out of all of this is the pearl-clutchers asking for certificates to be revoked and genuinely believing that RR control the police and referee.

What was in the Twitter comment by pars review? Seems to have been removed and so can’t see it.

You think they're all serious aye?🤣

41 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
1 hour ago, Paco said:
Dunfermline fans are the gift that keeps on giving.

State of this. Is there a mintier support?

Unless there's something going right over my head, what's the drama? Fans walk to stadium singing songs, I'm sure Raith will do the same when they walk from the Lizzie. 

21 minutes ago, Andriy_Parmolenko said:

“Lok On” if I remember correctly.
Not seen anything confirming or denying whether it’s his name translated, but seems the most likely situation.

Seen a post elsewhere from his shirt sponsor, who also knows the family, confirming this is the case. 

Edited by mac.i
Removing file that didn't upload last night

Unless there's something going right over my head, what's the drama? Fans walk to stadium singing songs, I'm sure Raith will do the same when they walk from the Lizzie. 

You might want to watch the clip, where they tangle their banner up in a police van.