Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

38 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Mate, everything that relies on electricity is fucked when there isn't any.

That’s not as clear as you’d expect, especially to the young folks. Had a power failure in a shopping center near here while I was shopping. They broke out the old carbon credit slips and machines, but needed some more forms for receipts. The manager called a young lad over and told him to go to the office and get a stack of the forms from a cabinet. The boy said, just give me one of those forms, took it and walked over to the copier behind the manager’s desk…

44 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Hold the bus. We have a winner…. Fucking brilliant 

Tonight was meant to be Dunfermline's embarrassment but we kindly took it off them. 

Only for Brian Blessed and Jeremy Beadle's love child to mercilessly rip it back out of our clenched fist. 

Ah sorry!

Also fair play to Raith handing out free pies and also kudos to anyone who took a pie that was probably meant to be ready 45 mins into the game and were being dishes out after 20 mins after been heated in an electric over when the power was off. Does Starks have a food hygiene certificate we can have a ceremonial shredding of :1eye

Unless the pie contained raw chicken or similar when it went into the oven I think they're on firm ground regarding food hygiene.
Cold pies at the football is hardly groundbreaking stuff. [emoji1787]

35 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

In the interest of balance, it’s worth pointing out that we can’t play an evening game at the moment as our floodlights don’t work and we are installing a very similar system. We also use the exact same ticketing system that had these issues last night. It was frustrating, but it could just have easily been us at home and this could have happened.

All for having a laugh at Rovers’ expense, but there’s every chance a power cut at East End would produce the same outcome. In fact, I’d say it’s very likely.

No place on here for rational and balanced posts like this. 

There’s a lot of nonsense on this thread but I think my favourite is the guy who insists, over several posts, that it’s weird to eat cereal for breakfast every day.
I got the cut of his jib tbf, weekends can be seen as a wer break from the monotonous scranning of shreddies Monday to Friday. Can't beat a weekend breakfast roll.

22 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

There’s a lot of nonsense on this thread but I think my favourite is the guy who insists, over several posts, that it’s weird to eat cereal for breakfast every day.

It's the only thing I said last night that I stand by. 

Very weird indeed, unless you a wean.

As tin pot as last night was, the most tin pot thing to come out of all of this is the pearl-clutchers asking for certificates to be revoked and genuinely believing that RR control the police and referee.

What was in the Twitter comment by pars review? Seems to have been removed and so can’t see it.

It's the only thing I said last night that I stand by. 
Very weird indeed, unless you a wean.

At least you’re standing firm.
I thought the opposite- if your mum is there to bring your bacon roll to your room then great but grown-ups have other things to do at the weekend.

2 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

At least you’re standing firm.
I thought the opposite- if your mum is there to bring your bacon roll to your room then great but grown-ups have other things to do at the weekend.

There's no football on today so there's a couple of hours back ;)