Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

Hopefully he/she has huge bingo wings then, as I'd also take a chunk outta someone's arm for a point here.

I know it's early doors but fucking hell, the problems are obvious and PG seems to be stubborn to f**k with his formation that I think we should ditch now. Just get this clown to f**k.

46 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Hopefully he/she has huge bingo wings then, as I'd also take a chunk outta someone's arm for a point here.

I know it's early doors but fucking hell, the problems are obvious and PG seems to be stubborn to f**k with his formation that I think we should ditch now. Just get this clown to f**k.

Feeling hungry too, but hoping you keep PG!

This could be the lowest derby crowd for years. 
Two poor teams with absolutely no form doesn't inspire anyone to pay to get in considering it's free to view from the comfort of your home. 

It’ll be a disappointing crowd, though unsurprising given our starts. Fans have waited a long time to get back to the games, and having this fixture so early in the season and almost immediately after the restrictions were lifted, we’d have hoped for a sellout. Guarantee there’ll still be plenty tickets going for each end come Friday evening.

This could be the lowest derby crowd for years. 
Two poor teams with absolutely no form doesn't inspire anyone to pay to get in considering it's free to view from the comfort of your home. 

Please do stay at home. I'm not sure I could listen to you moan in person, if I'm unlucky enough to be sat near you. We've drawn 1 and lost 1 and you seem to think the world is ending ffs.

On 09/08/2021 at 16:26, Raithie said:

If we can get some sort of jammy win against Aberdeen to give us a bit of momentum going into this game then that would be a bonus. Hopefully Matthews can get some more minutes under his belt ahead of this game. 

All going according to plan so far... 

Any word on tickets yet?

Little concerning nothing has been sorted so close to the fixture. Fair enough when they were waiting on the latest announcement, but I’d have thought we’d have heard by now.

Don’t know why I’m bothering of course, It’ll be difficult to not walk out as soon as I find out graham starts.

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

Any word on tickets yet?

Little concerning nothing has been sorted so close to the fixture. Fair enough when they were waiting on the latest announcement, but I’d have thought we’d have heard by now.

Don’t know why I’m bothering of course, It’ll be difficult to not walk out as soon as I find out graham starts.

It's Rovers. We are a nightmare for stuff like this. 

It'll probably go up tomorrow I expect. 

Cliche alert. It's a derby, anything can happen, form goes out the window etc. 

Hopefully a decent sized crowd and a good atmosphere. Both teams will be gunning for that first league win and what a game to potentially get it in from both teams perspective. 

I think if we had lost today there would be a lot of apathy going into this game. Thankfully we're going into it on the back of a fantastic win and decent performance. As vital as players like Vaughan and Spencer can be we've at least shown we can still play well and win without them. Counts for nothing if we go and put in a dross performance in this game mind you. Dunfermline on paper look to have a decent squad of players and no doubt if they click, much like they did in the 4-1 game last season, then they could do some damage. Likewise if we click etc. 

0-0 😅

4 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Cliche alert. It's a derby, anything can happen, form goes out the window etc. 

Hopefully a decent sized crowd and a good atmosphere. Both teams will be gunning for that first league win and what a game to potentially get it in from both teams perspective. 

I think if we had lost today there would be a lot of apathy going into this game. Thankfully we're going into it on the back of a fantastic win and decent performance. As vital as players like Vaughan and Spencer can be we've at least shown we can still play well and win without them. Counts for nothing if we go and put in a dross performance in this game mind you. Dunfermline on paper look to have a decent squad of players and no doubt if they click, much like they did in the 4-1 game last season, then they could do some damage. Likewise if we click etc. 

0-0 😅

Yeah. Okay the Pars have struggled so far but they have plenty of players that can hurt us.