The Nikolay Todorov Derby - The Caley v Ayr United

Pretty patchy stuff. We've had the odd good move, and Duku and Walsh should have done better with chances, but we've not really managed to find any sustained fluency. Probably not helped by the weather and by Ayr generally sitting in and trying to hit more on the break. Could see this being a 0-0 or a 1-0 either way.

We are absolutely turgid. First game for me this season but if going by the above posts this is not defined as awful and actually better than other games, can’t see me putting myself through watching much of this for this season.
That's what I thought after 10 minutes, but I do think we got better (still pish but not as pish). Chalmers looks absolutely done in, and we need to actually get a shot on target. 1-0 for either team.

We only have two attacking players on the pitch, it was always going to be this kind of performance. Even our full backs are both pretty defensive. It might come good but Hopkin has shat it after we showed what we can do when we take control of games last week. 

There is obviously a chance we could sneak one. 

Edited by No_Problemo