The Nikolay Todorov Derby - The Caley v Ayr United

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Chalmers at left wing back then?

I would guess so... 

I'm not a big fan of puting one of our slowest players to defend the right wing though. Hopefully Caley don't have a speed merchant on that side or it could make for painful viewing.

19 minutes ago, Allanaufc said:

Heard it was mcallister that was positive but reading and maxwell haven’t had 2nd jag so both had to isolate

Bit disappointed that McAllister is out of the squad as I'd like to have seen how he's developed - I knew him as a schools player three or four years ago and he was excellent. He doesn't seem to have had much luck with his start to his Ayr career.

On the other hand, delighted if Chalmers is in at left wing back - he was often pretty weak when he played left back or lwb for us. 

Edited by alsy

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Covid cases momentarily hiding the fact he has went back to three at the fucking back, when there is still no reason to.

I see it more as a 4-5-1 with McGinty at left back , with Joe left central midfield inside McKenzie . We’ll see soon enough ...

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
Is McGInty the captain now, have I missed that announcement? or is it just for today.

Has been every game apart from last week when he was on the bench.

Jeez, really need to brush up on this seasons squad. Couldn't even point out half of them to you.

15 minutes ago, North British said:

I see it more as a 4-5-1 with McGinty at left back , with Joe left central midfield inside McKenzie . We’ll see soon enough ...

I’m not sure what’s worse. There’s a chance it could be Houston or Hewitt instead.