The Nikolay Todorov Derby - The Caley v Ayr United

Aye we can't have folk paying double to be there in person rather than watch it on a stream. Raising the price of the stream a fiver to £15 was absolutely the right thing to do.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye we can't have folk paying double to be there in person rather than watch it on a stream. Raising the price of the stream a fiver to £15 was absolutely the right thing to do.

Probably agree, it’s a hard balance to strike in terms of maximising revenue as much as anything else. At £15 I considered whether I should bother or not, but I’ll get it. Later in the season if doing poorly I probably wouldn’t consider it at that price. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Probably agree, it’s a hard balance to strike in terms of maximising revenue as much as anything else. At £15 I considered whether I should bother or not, but I’ll get it. Later in the season if doing poorly I probably wouldn’t consider it at that price. 

Yep, as mentioned above, it's to coax folk to get back through the turnstiles now. Were at level 0 so there's little excuse for the Inverness and surrounding area The Caley fans for not going to the games again.

The fact that it's still being streamed is obviously extra potential revenue which is great, but you can't have folk bothering their arses going to the game paying double the price of who who can't be arsed. That's not fair.

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Is there food for away fans?

How is it?

Yeah, the shop behind the “west stand” will be open for the away fans.

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

I don’t mean to sound like a total arsehole here but it might come across like it… Now we are back in level 0, the away fans that want/are able to actually come up to the game will do so, so the ones that can’t make it and are willing to pay the price is just a bonus extra income. We need to be trying to get as many fans as possible back into the ground so the price has to go up.

In an ideal world it would be good if you could offer a discounted rate to away fans, maybe just to season ticket holders but that could easily be open to abuse and stop more fans travelling up. From my point of view I’d like as many away fans in the ground as possible. It’s great having them back more then anything. It adds a bit of atmosphere, if you can call it that, to the game.

Really looking forward to this. My first away game in 18 months or so. is the social club at the ground likely to be open? 

Depening on whether Jack Baird red card means he is suspended tomorrow I’d imagine we’ll probably line up the same as Saturday. 

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Really looking forward to this. My first away game in 18 months or so. is the social club at the ground likely to be open? 

Depening on whether Jack Baird red card means he is suspended tomorrow I’d imagine we’ll probably line up the same as Saturday. 

The bar at the ground has been used as the away changing room. I presume this will still be the case.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

The bar at the ground has been used as the away changing room. I presume this will still be the case.

Yep all that is still in play.  Subs have to sit in the stand and the away team use the bar and come out onto the pitch between the main and south stands.

Level zero for fans but players still have to be socially distanced from us and the other team while not on the pitch.

Baird’s was a second yellow so will only apply to his next league cup game.

I think. I’m sure someone at the club will be on the ball. It would be mortifying if we ended up playing an ineligible player 👀

Edited by eez-eh

35 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

We have a player called Welsh? Can't recall seeing him.

To be fair he lasted 5 games before getting injured this time.