The Nikolay Todorov Derby - The Caley v Ayr United

On 13/08/2021 at 16:13, Hursty said:

Ayr to spend 90 mins shelling the ball miles over lone striker Adeloye's head and out for goal kicks.  Some fans to question Adeloye's hold up play as a result.   Hoppy sends on a second striker and the long balls start finding the wide men who then get some crosses in which leads to a late consolation goal.   FT 2 or 3-1 ICT.  And repeat repeat repeat for every single game until relegation.    

Because I'm a football fan and therefore allowed to be reactionary, petty, knee jerky and get away with massive mood swings after one game without being questioned, I now reckon Hoppy is close to having cracked it and that we will win this 1-0.   Adeloye with the goal, from somewhere between 1 inch and 3 yards from the goal line.   Mon Ayr.  

36 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

According to the online seat purchasing system, we have bought 79 so far (just counted them).

23 Lords, 19 Ladies, 14 Sirs, 10 Professors, 7 Doctors, 5 Masters and a Reverend.

I'm refusing to go as it's not giving me an option to be a Colonel.

9 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

According to the online seat purchasing system, we have bought 79 so far (just counted them).

Not sure if this will be including those that have been purchased by telephone.

You'd presume that's all the tickets that have seen sold given its unlikely we're going to advertise seats be available that have already been bought.

Edit - the same way every other booking system works.

Edited by TheScarf

Adeloye and Todorov upfront on Saturday you reckon lads?  For The Caley I'm hoping Billy McKay gets his first start since returning.

Todorov hasn’t featured for us yet actually. Must be Adeloye keeping him out the team.

10 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Important questions, can I buy a stream? Have you got a co-commentator for the young guy who scrambles around for player facts and repeats them over and over?

Thankfully, Bannerman is gone. It’s Iain Auld and Ross Tokely, much better.

Unfortunately, the old commentator is now on tannoy duty and is equally insufferable in that position.

Important questions, can I buy a stream? Have you got a co-commentator for the young guy who scrambles around for player facts and repeats them over and over?
As said above there is a stream for the game. Its £15 rather than £10 which seems to have annoyed some of our fans who don't want to pay £10 for a rubbish Pixellot stream but also don't want to pay £15 for a better quality product.

I've not had to use the stream but from what I'm told its much better than our offering last season and worth the extra fiver if you can't make the game.

Thanks, I'll be partaking in the stream this weekend. Sounds like a better camera and better commentary (I don't normally partake in that but will give it a go). 

Hopefully I might make it up for the repeat fixture in February. 🤞

2 hours ago, RiG said:

As said above there is a stream for the game. Its £15 rather than £10 which seems to have annoyed some of our fans who don't want to pay £10 for a rubbish Pixellot stream but also don't want to pay £15 for a better quality product.

I've not had to use the stream but from what I'm told its much better than our offering last season and worth the extra fiver if you can't make the game.

I must say I do agree that £15 is too expensive for a stream IMO. At the same time though, now we are in level 0, we should be trying to get as many fans back into the ground as possible so it needed to be raised. Plus as you mentioned it is apparently a much better product than what was on offer last season.