The Nikolay Todorov Derby - The Caley v Ayr United

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

I didn’t realise we weren’t selling tickets to away fans yet!

We should be able to fit all the home fans in the Main and North Stands so really not seeing what the issue is.

There was 200 Raith fans there last week.

34 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That’s the part we don’t understand , we are no further forward as to when tickets will be made available after speaking to ICT in the middle of the week , 

57 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye, I know. Was meaning since there is no social distancing now we shouldn’t need the south stand at all which makes it even stranger that tickets aren’t on sale to away fans yet.

I can't select anything in the South stand (logged in or not makes no difference). I wouldn't be surprised if we've decided to shove home fans back into the North and Main stands with the whole of the South stand back in the hands of the away support and it will just be PATG (well kiosk but you know what I mean).

Whatever the situation some clarity would obviously be welcome.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

I can't select anything in the South stand (logged in or not makes no difference). I wouldn't be surprised if we've decided to shove home fans back into the North and Main stands with the whole of the South stand back in the hands of the away support and it will just be PATG (well kiosk but you know what I mean).

Whatever the situation some clarity would obviously be welcome.

Yep, no social distancing now so I'm guessing it's just buy tickets from the kiosk for the south stand.  Presumably the Raith game was such because it was 2 days before Level 0 came into play.

Away Fans 

Ayr Utd Fans can purchase tickets via the following link only: https://ictfc.tickethour.co.uk/privateSales.html?deepLink=117&hash=TYoySYr5955moDoM3hEhIc3B2xo1590 

ICTV – The Match will be live streamed on ICTV for £15 and is available now from www.ictfc.tv 

Hospitality – Matchday Hospitality is available for this game. Info can be found here: https://ictfc.

That’s interesting because they are supposed to be mandatory at Somerset. Although I saw very, very few on Saturday 

Think it’s only mandatory upon entry to the ground and when walking to your seat. I might be way off on that but it’s what I heard some people say.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think it’s only mandatory upon entry to the ground and when walking to your seat. I might be way off on that but it’s what I heard some people say.

Not according to the tannoy announcement that clearly said masks should be worn in the stadium unless eating or drinking. Stupid rule tbh

Not according to the tannoy announcement that clearly said masks should be worn in the stadium unless eating or drinking. Stupid rule tbh

Aye I don’t think it should be enforced within the ground and especially not when you’re in the open terrace.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That’s my understanding too although it’s recommended masks are worn at all times although very few people were doing that on Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

The tannoy announcement on Saturday was wrong as it also mentioned there being social distancing of one metre in place. 

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye I don’t think it should be enforced within the ground and especially not when you’re in the open terrace.

Trying to enforce masks on the North Terrace is a joke. You're literally outside and open to the elements. I think wear a mask as you come in and when moving around the ground (for food etc.) is fair enough. Once you are at crash barrier you should be free to take them off. That's what I do.

Edited by Trogdor