1 hour ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Connor Randall annoys me far more than he probably should. I mean he's not been that bad but he just offers nothing going forward and is pish going back the way so what's the point?

And yet, we decided to not offer our only capable defender a new contract and play Randall instead.

Edited by Staggie_93

Is that two games and no shots on target? 

Looking at the SPFL stats, ten shots with none of them troubling the keeper so far. Haven't watched the games to know how accurate that is, but I can believe it.

24 minutes ago, morrison said:

Looking at the SPFL stats, ten shots with none of them troubling the keeper so far. Haven't watched the games to know how accurate that is, but I can believe it.

I’m surprised that anyone is surprised.  That starting XI was abysmal, and despite all the loans, nothing could change it. 

Edited by Savage Henry

1 hour ago, morrison said:

It is a bit of an unflattering statistic. County did have a two or three good attempts that came close, but they all went wide of the goal.

5 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

A shame to see Malky Mackay being utterly humiliated and I would be gutted if his spell was full of these thrashings.

Would be great, obviously the biggest roaster in Scottish football but disappointing to see Hibs decided to bring in a GBebbies presenter on their in house coverage. 

13 hours ago, Aim Here said:

It is a bit of an unflattering statistic. County did have a two or three good attempts that came close, but they all went wide of the goal.

I thought it was a shocking miss from White, with a free header whilst the scores were 0-0. Didn't even force a save ffs