FA Cup 2021/2022

Eednud

Never having the lower tier of the away end open because they can't trust their own mutants not to charge the stand sums up the club.

I never knew that. Would be absolute chaos if they ever did get promoted.

22 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I never knew that. Would be absolute chaos if they ever did get promoted.

The police have it pretty well organised, tbh. Separate exits for home and away fans at the station and huge police presence. Just the inconvenience of often being kept behind for ages if you're away fans.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

8 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Best third round Saturday I can remember for a good few years. Obviously helps that Villa aren't playing.

BBC One were showing the goals as it happened and it was wild. Scenes all over the place. Barnsley/Barrow looked a cracker.

Kidderminster Harriers of Tier 6 knocking out Reading by far the biggest shock of the round I reckon.

10 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The police have it pretty well organised, tbh. Separate exits for home and away fans at the station and huge police presence. Just the inconvenience of often being kept behind for ages if you're away fans.

Yep.  Years ago I went to the Den with a couple of Boro fans that I worked with - we got off the train and were directed to an away fans only fenced-off walkway that took us straight to the away end.  Pre- or post-match pints for away fans are not advised, or maybe even possible, close to the ground.  Not the greatest away day experience TBH.  

57 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

BBC One were showing the goals as it happened and it was wild. Scenes all over the place. Barnsley/Barrow looked a cracker.

Kidderminster Harriers of Tier 6 knocking out Reading by far the biggest shock of the round I reckon.

Yeah enjoyed that. Shame they don't carry on flicking through the games rather than showing Chelsea v Chesterfield which will presumably be somewhat one sided.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa