FA Cup 2021/2022

Eednud

No.
Man City were utterly dreadful for the most part so got what they deserved.
Commentators just couldn't acknowledge what they were seeing. I dont blame them. Its a bit shit expecting a great clash and seeing two teams operating at less than 100%. City more so though. At least the pundits recognised all of Peps whinging about 5 subs and the fact that he doesn't use them.

Lot of folk travelling down there on the back of the league enocounter will feel a bit short changed.

Also, the commentator saying Liverpool will stand in the way of City winning the UCL....

They might m9. They might. Both teams have some business to take care of first no?

49 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Commentators just couldn't acknowledge what they were seeing. I dont blame them. Its a bit shit expecting a great clash and seeing two teams operating at less than 100%. City more so though. At least the pundits recognised all of Peps whinging about 5 subs and the fact that he doesn't use them.

Lot of folk travelling down there on the back of the league enocounter will feel a bit short changed.

Also, the commentator saying Liverpool will stand in the way of City winning the UCL....

They might m9. They might. Both teams have some business to take care of first no?

The BBC report is labeling it as a classic. At 3-2 it might sound that way but in reality it was only exciting for the 5 minutes of injury time. 

The BBC report is labeling it as a classic. At 3-2 it might sound that way but in reality it was only exciting for the 5 minutes of injury time. 
When they scored the second, they were on about the potential for the greatest FA Cup semi of all time, and I thought naw, surely this wpuld be reserved for a time where 2 teams actually gave a f**k?

Why would Mahrez let Sterling take that free kick? 
I don't even know why City ever play Sterling against Liverpool. He's always utterly ineffectual against them. The free kick was the cherry on top of yet another waste of a shirt performance [emoji1787]