FA Cup 2021/2022

Eednud

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Dublin said that Fred just punted it into the area.

Not having that. I'm no fan of Fred but that's a great ball in. Just asking to be attacked. 

Villa hard done by there. 

2 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Rashford was absolutely dire again. His confidence is clearly absolutely shot and it does him no favours at all to keep pcking him. I've never been a huge fan but he looks utterly lost at the moment.

Greenwood and Fernandes were poor too. Cavani got zero service.

Lindelof and Shaw were dreadful. Shaw should have seen red but Oliver and VAR let him off.

United are worse than they were under OGS. They are shambolic under Rangnick.

Watched the last 25 minutes with no sound. With no crowd noise and no pish commentary, my conclusion on what I watched were two awful teams. Players continually caught in possession, ambitious passes with never a hope of getting to their target, passes simply going straight out of play and an arm on the nose in the box not even being referred to the ref for a relook on the pitch side monitor. Abysmal stuff.

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Greenwood and Fernandes were poor too. Cavani got zero service.

Lindelof and Shaw were dreadful. Shaw should have seen red but Oliver and VAR let him off.

United are worse than they were under OGS. They are shambolic under Rangnick.

Yes the players you highlight were also very poor but if nothing else they do look like they want to be on the pitch. Rashord, IMHO, looks as if he's reliving some recurrent trauma and would choose to be anywhere other than on the pitch. 

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Watched the last 25 minutes with no sound. With no crowd noise and no pish commentary, my conclusion on what I watched were two awful teams. Players continually caught in possession, ambitious passes with never a hope of getting to their target, passes simply going straight out of play and an arm on the nose in the box not even being referred to the ref for a relook on the pitch side monitor. Abysmal stuff.

That would be the case in about 95% of Barclays games (or cup games with 2 Barclays sides) with the sound off.  Some of the quality on show is laughable.  I mentioned on the Aberdeen thread about Longstaff, if you scratch the surface of the majority of the sides, the drop is quality is wild.

• 4 weeks later...