English Football League 2021/22 Season - Playoffs

Cardiff City have sacked Mick McCarthy after 8 straight defeats - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58946947.

The hat-trick is complete. I backed Boro on Saturday as they were shockingly overpriced, Boro are my 'English team' and now they put the final nail in that bawbag's coffin.

The only downside is he'll start to feature on tele again, sadly.

Just looking at the fixtures tonight in League One, there are some big names in the third tier - Charlton Athletic, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland, Ipswich Town.

Rubbing shoulders with Accrington Stanley, Burton Albion, Morecambe, Fleetwood Town. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just looking at the fixtures tonight in League One, there are some big names in the third tier - Charlton Athletic, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland, Ipswich Town.

Rubbing shoulders with Accrington Stanley, Burton Albion, Morecambe, Fleetwood Town. :lol:

Charlton? The second and third tiers are surely their normal level with the few years in the Premier a bit of a blip.

1 minute ago, Charles Stiles said:

Charlton? The second and third tiers are surely their normal level with the few years in the Premier a bit of a blip.

Nah, second tier team in my opinion.

Maybe it's because when I got into football they were in Division Two (aka the Championship).

71 out of 92 seasons in the top two flights.