English Football League 2021/22 Season - Playoffs

This “clear and obvious” thing is shit. It was clear and obvious to me that the referee had made two mistakes in the last five minutes.

However I do want Forest to win.

Edited by kingjoey

1 minute ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Terrible time wasting by Forest and a poor refereeing display but Huddersfield architects of their own downfall. Poor passing and a bit clueless in the final third.

No argument about that. They've not created a single chance worthy of mentioning. 

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

I really hope the 'we need VAR is Scotland ASAP!!!111!!!11!!' crowd will be happy when it screws their teams over, especially against the Old Firm.

I'll take great pleasure in their misery.

It'll be interesting to see the reaction to this because this shows there is plenty of scope to ignore the obvious even with VAR. 

Really pleased for big McKenna, especially given some of the stick he has got since breaking through with us. He was a brick wall in the second half there, and he has made a lot of Scottish football fans look a bit daft. 

I didn't think he would get to the Premier League this soon, but never doubted at Aberdeen that he had the fundamental attributes to play at a good level.

I always found the narrative, mostly propagated by terminally online Old Firm obsessives, that he was the second coming of Garry Kenneth or just another donkey Scottish centre-back to be really weird.

He is athletic, physical, great in the air, and rarely gets caught out of position, so it was clear he would succeed in the Championship at a minimum if he could stay injury-free for a reasonable duration. 

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I really hope the 'we need VAR is Scotland ASAP!!!111!!!11!!' crowd will be happy when it screws their teams over, especially against the Old Firm.

I'll take great pleasure in their misery.

Any Scottish football VAR operator won't believe how deep his  life will be scrutinised by 'fans'