English Football League 2021/22 Season - Playoffs

On 11/05/2022 at 15:17, Ro Sham Bo said:

Forest Green Rovers not holding back as their manager Rob Edwards leaves them for a 6 month stint at Watford...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12610586/forest-green-confirm-departure-of-head-coach-rob-edwards-amid-watford-negotiations

Delighted to see egotist Vince throwing his toys everywhere.

On 12/05/2022 at 17:41, senorsoupe said:

Fleetwood Town have appointed Scott Brown as manager, cornering the market on hiring ex faux-hard men as managers (after having employed Joey Barton)

The big difference between the two is that Brown isn't a genuine low life piece of sh*t with convictions for violence and awaiting a judgement for kicking his wife's head in. I had a soft spot for Bristol Rovers after flat sharing with one of their supporters in student days but they are now on the fcuk 'em list after appointing this scum.

I thought Foderingham was a bit underrated when he played in Scotland, and he has been good whenever I have seen him for Sheffield United. Still, I will openly admit to knowing next to nothing about goalkeeping and just being impressed by goalkeepers who regularly seem to make decent saves. 

I think it might just be one of those rare seasons where there is a team in the play-offs who are streets ahead of the others. They'd likely have gone up automatically if the season had been a handful of games longer (or if they hadn't started the season with Hughton).

30 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I think it might just be one of those rare seasons where there is a team in the play-offs who are streets ahead of the others. They'd likely have gone up automatically if the season had been a handful of games longer (or if they hadn't started the season with Hughton).

Exactly, under Cooper they have had a PPG ratio better than both Bournemouth and Fulham.  Under Cooper they played on pace to earn 92 points

I want Forest to go up for McKenna.

And that desire is exacerbated by the terrible opinions most Scottish football fans (including a small section of Aberdeen fans) seem to hold about him, despite repeatedly proving that he is a very good centre-back.