English Football League 2021/22 Season - Playoffs

Started this evening. Bournemouth lead Baggies by a goal to nil. 

I hadn't realised Scott Parker was Bournemouth manager, what happened there? Did Fulham sack him? If not, seems a sideways move at best.

Also, do Derby have any players yet?

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Parker chose to move I'm sure. Get the impression he'll get more autonomy there than he was getting at Fulham.

West Brom look hopeless so far. Just a big physical bog standard Championship team. 

Edited by Marshmallo

Callum Paterson seems to have suffered a bad head injury in the early stages of the Sheffield Wednesday game. Just been stretchered off after 6 or 7 minutes of treatment. 

Replaced by Kamberi who has pitched up on loan at Wednesday this season. 

That was an awful game of football.

Sheffield United are awful and I think they'll really struggle this season. They may have kept a lot of their squad from last season but their squad was shite, they've brought in new faces and have a losing mentality. That makes me think it'll be a long, hard season for them.

f**k me, can Colin w****r please shout himself into a heart attack & give us all peace. Absolute disgrace that 4th Officials allow him to be such an obnoxious dick without getting him punted to the stand.
He's definitely going to drop down dead on a touchline one of these days.

f**k me, can Colin w****r please shout himself into a heart attack & give us all peace. Absolute disgrace that 4th Officials allow him to be such an obnoxious dick without getting him punted to the stand.

As long as he got 3 points when the final whistle went I’m sure he’d be absolutely fine with it

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I would never wish death on anyone but he needs to calm the f**k down or f**k the f**k off from football, the media down here don't help because they are all his mates and excuse his infantile behaviour while slaughtering any ref who take him to task for it.

Edited by Moomintroll
Sleppign